Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Came across a sz10 ds with receipt for 350 yall think that's a decent price ??
Seems good to me.

smokin.gif

word going to pick up tomorrow. Theres a 10.5 ds on atbboston.com for $375 if anyone is looking 
There are 2 size 11s in the buy/sell here on NT for $350 and $360. At least one of them comes with the receipt. The one for $360 is a guy with plenty of good feedback. He seems ok to deal with from what I've heard.

smile.gif

Last edited:
Can anyone who has a pair of SBBs confirm whether or not they have a stamp on the underside of the box lid? I have two pairs, one from Nike Town SF and one from Footlocker (bought from someone on eBay). The pairs seem identical in every way minus the fact that the Footlocker pair didn't have a stamp on the underside of the box lid. Not that I doubt the legitimacy of the shoes, but I find it weird to not have one.

Thanks in advance.

I purchased 2 Pairs from a local retailer, 1 pair had a stamp, the other didn't. I was wondering the same but realistically they both check out to me.

Shattereds should be releasing on nike and snkrs since chicagos and pinnacles are too. They're almost going in order it seems like...

There's a 50% chance they will, and a 50% chance they wont. Those who know ain't talking and the ones talking don't know....

Last edited:
There's a 50% chance they will, and a 50% chance they wont. Those who know ain't talking and the ones talking don't know....
Yup, so far nothing is official. 

Shattereds should be releasing on nike and snkrs since chicagos and pinnacles are too. They're almost going in order it seems like...
Supposedly it was a glitch 

Lol at all this speculation.

Where is it confirmed that any of this stuff is releasing?

Did I miss something?
I was just me speculating

Why would it go in order?....the only reason folks think there will be a Chicago Pinnacles (black) release is because of the pull from NDC SNKRS within 24-hour of the RD. because SBBs were released already with the notion it would not be offered at NDC SNKRS then the normal online allocation was distributed to other in-store conduits. Also if there was SBB to be distributed online by Nike then it wouldn't have made sense to do a restock a couple of weeks ago at Flight23 (NYC) and the raffle through the co-location NikeLab space at DSM.

Back
Top Bottom