Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Found these locally for 300. But the guy won't write me back today. O well. I just doubled back for hares so maybe I didn't need them. Was on the fence anyway.

Got a pair of size 14 for 240 shipped through invoice.

As for comfort, i buy most of my 1's one size bigger amd then put sb inner soles with the small zoom bag in the heel. I can wear them all day with no problems.

Got my 14 for 300 thought I won and got a great deal. Funny how prices are dropping serious. Now people are scooping for damn near retail. And the comfort is A1, wore mine at coney island for a day with the fam. Feet felt fine after. So honest 8. I'm normally a size 13 but I sized up for these. Might be why.

Got my 14 for 300 thought I won and got a great deal. Funny how prices are dropping serious. Now people are scooping for damn near retail. And the comfort is A1, wore mine at coney island for a day with the fam. Feet felt fine after. So honest 8. I'm normally a size 13 but I sized up for these. Might be why.
sizes 14+ and somewhat 13 got it easy, it's pretty much the norm now for all releases 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Coney Island Brewing Co has a dam good hard root beer!!! Just hit the shelves out hea

unDS's my pair this weekend on way to work and got lots of compliments from those that didn't cop.  Definitely attractive to the eye and the comfort level is A1 for sure.  

I have noticed prices are falling so hopefully for those that didn't get it at retail can now try to get it close to that with a slight markup.  

All about wearing your shoes fellas!

Usually a 13 as well but sized up on chicago's and lance mountains. Been buying a few size 14's lately as they seem to be easier to get and no fakes.

Just looked at the original photo again. Noticed the shoe was sitting flat on the sole so I guess it could be the angle. Sorry

Oh I see...yeah must be pretty recent cause that's the first I've seen.

I checked all my Nike boxes and everything I bought locally in Canada this year has the tag and everything from last year doesn't (all models, not only Jordans).

Last edited:
I was so nervous about securing these that I almost bought them for 585 a couple days before release - I'm glad I waited!

Back
Top Bottom