Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I would look at any Chicago CL listings or Chicago Sneaker groups right now

you might find a good deal

Thx! If it has a stamp on the inside of the box is it safe to say they're most likely legit?

LC the shoes.  you could put antying in a legit box.

My rule for boxes is that it will tell you if it is fake...but not if it's real. 

What both of these guys said mochachip2 mochachip2 , sorry for the incredibly late response. Get some quality, tagged pictures and make a LC thread if you have any major concerns as I'm far from an expert. I will definitely be happy to help any way I can!

LC the shoes.  you could put antying in a legit box.
Yeah, I meant more of  what @aiya  wrote. Thanks though.

My rule for boxes is that it will tell you if it is fake...but not if it's real. 
This is what I was trying to ask...as in it's a start if the box is at least real.  IMO nobody will really know anything until we see them in person.
What both of these guys said @Mochachip2, sorry for the incredibly late response. Get some quality, tagged pictures and make a LC thread if you have any major concerns as I'm far from an expert. I will definitely be happy to help any way I can!
Thanks! I appreciate it.

I'll be out of town for the weekend so no chance of wearing these outdoors yet. Might put it off until I go to a Knicks game this season.

giphy.gif

How much cash on top of Bred 4's would I have to put up for a fair trade for these in your guys opinion?

Is trading the Hares and the white Infrareds for these dumb? If so how dumb? And if not, then should I? Don't have the funds to buy and I really like these

Is trading the Hares and the white Infrareds for these dumb? If so how dumb? And if not, then should I? Don't have the funds to buy and I really like these
Id say go for it if u hav the chance. Everyone has their own personal preference, but I would do it .

Back
Top Bottom