Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

MJ did this during an exhibition game in Italy during the summer of 86.  Looks like he was just wearing red/white 1s though.  Definitely going to try to pick up a pair even with the orange.

Damn its rare i see a MJ highlight for the 1st time anymore. Is this rare or have i been under a rock lol

I have a love/hate relationship with these. I love the whole shoe and everything about it, but I hate that I can't find a sz 9 new for under $400.  My sweet spot would be $250, but I'm ok with paying $300 for these and yall know me...I've NEVER paid $300 for shoes. My issue is I can find 8.5 and I can find 9.5, but if I'm going to pay $300 for some SBB then I want my true size which is a 9.  I can make an 8.5 work, but the 9.5 was way too big.

Anybody know where I can find a legit 9 in the dmv for $300 or less? I have been seeing prices taper off for these though.  I've been scammed twice on these so I'm skeptical anyway, but I think my heart is still set on finding these.

same exact boat as u my dude. need a 8.5/9, have a 9.5 thats too big, in the dmv as well and willing to pay 300, not a dolla more lol or find a trade for the 9.5
DMV resident here, and I'm here always missing good deals or find a great deal, but not in my size. I would find an 8 for $275 and just recently missed a VNDS pair size 9.5 for $275. Really just looking for size 9-10, prefer a 9.5. 

keep waiting for those smaller sizes in DS condition to drop below $300, I'm sure in a few years they'll drop.................

same exact boat as u my dude. need a 8.5/9, have a 9.5 thats too big, in the dmv as well and willing to pay 300, not a dolla more lol or find a trade for the 9.5
please please please sell me the 9.5 dude I just messaged you I hope we can work out a deal

Whats up fellas tell me what yall think about these...Nike Check looks a lil effy on left shoe and the back is slightly off. What yall think??? 100% positive feedback over 400 sales.

What yall think???

Last edited:
The left shoe looks much bigger. The view from the back looks weird - is it a trick of the position of them

Last edited:

they look legit to me @deepspin  
I didn't pull the trigger I was too skeptical they sold for $307. My skepticism won lol. 

The left shoe looks much bigger. The view from the back looks weird - is it a trick of the position of them
Yeah I thought the same thing, back definitely looked a lil off. In the end I kept $307 in my pocket, I'll come across them again for a price I'm willing to pay. Might hit up the consignment shop tomorrow in my area, dude said he'd be able to get em for me. 

this guy in my local fb group is selling a DS 10.5 for 250 picked up, but this guy lives 40 miles away. At this price, i gotta buy it from him, no matter how far, right?

this guy in my local fb group is selling a DS 10.5 for 250 picked up, but this guy lives 40 miles away. At this price, i gotta buy it from him, no matter how far, right?

I would... 40 miles round trip is about $10 gas...

I would do it, not in this snow but if your area is not hit then go for it

Why don't people just charge extra for shipping...

Wish I found a 9,9.5 around that price man my life's in shambles rn looking for a pair

I'd def do it, that way you can look them over in hand before you give up your money. I picked up my pair a month ago for $220 NDS. deals for them are out there, just gotta keep your :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom