Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

man I hate to be blunt but you can't be soft in this shoe **** anymore got to be willing to step over people to get what you want. If You have a losing mindset you're not going to get anything. If you have a go getter mindset [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji] will always be at your disposal.
Do you have to stick the knife in deeper? Thought we was fam man
frown.gif

View media item 1565256Step over people [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'm serious bro ill stomp a fool too [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Anyways my main focus is size 10. Nothing will get in the way of my size 10 By Any Means. Yall gotta realize your in competition with the ppl in line with you on release day and on here too. I don't care about the casual convos and ****. My mindset is **** you until my pair is in my hand and locked away then we cool again. I hate when ppl in line ask what my size is. Nervous ppl start trying to cut when you're the same size as them. Got to have an "OG" mindset to this ****. Like the game of chess ALWAYS STAY ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOUR OPPONENT. #OGSPEAKS #KEEPINGITREAL

So if spots are supposedly getting these like Foot Lockers,Footactions, and DTLR's.... Then why would Detroit Kicks charge $675 for preorder. I was able to swoop the Chi's preorder for $280. Something doesn't sound right...

Man..I'll be out of town in Memphis when these release. Anybody know of any spots that are relatively safe to try and get these from? Or if anybody has a connect, could you help me out on a size 11 lol?

I'm serious bro ill stomp a fool too [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Anyways my main focus is size 10. Nothing will get in the way of my size 10 By Any Means. Yall gotta realize your in competition with the ppl in line with you on release day and on here too. I don't care about the casual convos and ****. My mindset is **** you until my pair is in my hand and locked away then we cool again. I hate when ppl in line ask what my size is. Nervous ppl start trying to cut when you're the same size as them. Got to have an "OG" mindset to this ****. Like the game of chess ALWAYS STAY ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOUR OPPONENT. #OGSPEAKS #KEEPINGITREAL
While your at it. Grab me 10.5 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Haha I like your style. I hate it when people cut in queues. One of the rudest things to do in the history of mankind.

Safe to say NDC finna cancel this release
I agree. I've been saying awhile anyway that with all these bots and hackers it's no point to try for me online. I've been in store or bust all year...it takes slightly more effort, but the peace of mind of having yours in hand and not having to be a computer engineer to obtain a pair of kicks is worth it for me.
Would be shocked if Nike keeps canceling releases for a month.
I wouldn't...I'm just more curious to see where the shipments are going to be released.  Now might be a great time for folks to get a job at a Nike outlet.  I think it's cute. Lol...Nike is basically trying to send a message...while they get their stuff together and fix their computers.  They should take a page in Apple's book and hire some of the people hacking their systems.
It's crazy to me that buying shoes has come to having an OG mindset and the occasional stomping of fools whilst playing chess.
So if spots are supposedly getting these like Foot Lockers,Footactions, and DTLR's.... Then why would Detroit Kicks charge $675 for preorder. I was able to swoop the Chi's preorder for $280. Something doesn't sound right...
I already explained the preorder concept. It's a gamble...which dummy will bite into my crapshoot hype price? The sneakerhead logic is: the higher I make my price-the more likely someone is to think it's limited and pay it.  You can't blame them totally for riding the Jordan 1 hype wave.  Dudes out here paying $350 for a $160 shoe like it's nothing.

Anyone willing to get violent in a line to buy some shoes is a loser in life. Like the clowns we see in YouTube videos fighting at these releases.

Anyone willing to get violent in a line to buy some shoes is a loser in life. Like the clowns we see in YouTube videos fighting at these releases.
Let someone with no gun run up give you the hands real quick then run off with your shoes then

View media item 1565726

these are fakes, just thought this picture was interesting :nerd:
Looks good from the top. Like old buddy in the video. The lace loop on the tongue. The curve on the back. Overall quality of the shoe. Meaning well the insole will be in tack, stitching and paint. Probably would prove otherwise in detail shots. Boy are they getting close. Can't trust no1 but authorized dealers only. I mean that's what we pay this type of money for eh?

Last edited:

Like..

What in the hell am I reading?

Jesus.

No chirps in AJ1 threads back in 03-12...

Now we have wanna be crips, bloods, and alps running a Muck in here.

Half of these dudes live at home, have no job, and no form of transportation.

Society is a mess - esp these new thug sneaker dudes.

I'll try for one pair because this release isn't near as necessary as the Chicago's was/is.

Back
Top Bottom