Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Atc's aren't a guarantee anymore. Sites get congested and you can't check out. Raffles are fixed or maybe I just don't have the luck of the Irish. Preorders are only good if you have a legit site. I got my ace in the hole. I'll post my pair on 6/27. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Chuck_Norris_salute.gif

Now if my dude at shady palace can hold me down for 4. Then I would just need to grab 1 online.
goodluck my boy works at SP and this SB release the employees will be watch on cam by Corporate due to the past backdooring from the chi towns so goodluck because loosing your job is not worth a pair of secured pairs . Im pissed cause i wont be able to get a pair hold down for me . **** it ill have to camp out .

goodluck with them raffles bangbang !!!!

goodluck my boy works at SP and this SB release the employees will be watch on cam by Corporate due to the past backdooring from the chi towns so goodluck because loosing your job is not worth a pair of secured pairs . Im pissed cause i wont be able to get a pair hold down for me . **** it ill have to camp out .

goodluck with them raffles bangbang !!!!
Just SP, not other stores?

Last edited:

i wont be surprise if everywhere, the reason they're doing this is because there companies integrity is becoming compromised by these retail workers. But in my area its fcfs so no worries  
True, thank you for the information.

Back
Top Bottom