Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

So basically what your saying is I have the better looking pair .. The ones made for product shots etc .. Mine look better . Than the retail Chicagos reminiscent of the remastered Jordan 7s ... So like I said before I'm not trying to resell pairs I'm only wanting these to wear . I could care less that retail pairs lost quality after mass production of the shoe and there will be some different aspects on my shoe .. I got them early without any hassle . I have my pair in hand and don't have to worry if I will have to pay the upwards of 600 these will be upon release

So basically what your saying is I have the better looking pair .. The ones made for product shots etc .. Mine look better . Than the retail Chicagos reminiscent of the remastered Jordan 7s ... So like I said before I'm not trying to resell pairs I'm only wanting these to wear . I could care less that retail pairs lost quality after mass production of the shoe and there will be some different aspects on my shoe .. I got them early without any hassle . I have my pair in hand and don't have to worry if I will have to pay the upwards of 600 these will be upon release

30 posts in 5 years and half of them are defending a fake pair of shoes purchased.

Surprised by the overhelmingly positive response. Most retro+ NA 1s get a negative response. Even the ones I think are really good (Clovers and Family for example).

IDK how these will help console those who missed out on the Chis. Look nothing alike.

How do they not look anything alike? I can see if the shoe was green or blue, but the orange kinda resembles the red used in the Chicago 1. The main difference is the toe box color and the tumbled leather used.

How do they not look anything alike? I can see if the shoe was green or blue, but the orange kinda resembles the red used in the Chicago 1. The main difference is the toe box color and the tumbled leather used.

I don't see the orange resembling the red on the Chi 1s at all.....it might just be me.

think Bun B already got em... 
alien.gif

Everybody's going to be rockin Orioles and (SF) Giants gear with these, aren't they?
laugh.gif

Love the dude in the back rockin the hulkamania outfit

Last edited:
Might skip this release.

I'll put in my usual raffles at one mall but won't get out of shape if I get no call back

Surprised by the overhelmingly positive response. Most retro+ NA 1s get a negative response. Even the ones I think are really good (Clovers and Family for example).

IDK how these will help console those who missed out on the Chis. Look nothing alike.

I think the Clovers and FF are both extremely dope and underrated. I think it's more the fact people just want to feel like they got something "limited" as a consolation and also some may be looking to use it as trade bait.

red + yellow = orange
doesn't resemble
just similar
way more similar than UNC blue

View media item 1570146

What? Lol. This was the ultimate reach. You might as well had said unc blue is more similar since blue and red are both primary colors. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I don't see the orange resembling the red on the Chi 1s at all.....it might just be me.

It doesn't. Lol

cmon

nobody in here thinks ORANGE and RED are similar colors?

none of yall ever seen a rainbow?

look at the first two colors

cmon

Back
Top Bottom