Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Here we go 
nerd.gif

Get who ran up out side the city ? I tell you what I go back to work Friday I'll drop a picture from the back trust me we just had a conversation about you lol and I seen you when you came in and ask we started cracking up after you left homie you can scratch that 11 ima take it just because you get on here popping crazy then get in my inbox offering those Chicago's
what in the heck are you talking about?  bring dat *** here boi...

first of all, I wasn't even at the store today so you couldn't been laughing at me.  the whole thing was a joke, hence me prefacing my post by saying I'm going to get you ran up outta the city!  I don't even know you. 

you gonna take my sz 11.  hahaha

$550 & shipping they wild

Hopefully the city treats me nice this go round, all my current reaching out has gotten a lot of bit fingers but no progress

Last edited:
what in the heck are you talking about?  bring dat *** here boi...

first of all, I wasn't even at the store today so you couldn't been laughing at me.  the whole thing was a joke, hence me prefacing my post by saying I'm going to get you ran up outta the city!  I don't even know you. 

you gonna take my sz 11.  hahaha

Like I said don't be all up in my inbox asking for stuff then get on here like I'm going to call him out as if he lying that's corny man period and like I said if we are allowed to get pairs you can bet that 11 is gone homie you made it personal
Like you said when the Chi's drop don't hate the player hate the game

Patience ALWAYS pays off man

Anything over $400 for these is dumb right now

Every release is like that on the bay prior

Let more info drop before you pay $550
Okay good lookin out, I saw those prices on eBay and was like *****? I'll try to finesse something on RD if I miss out. Appreciate it fam.

Back
Top Bottom