Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

did my usual run in the city..hit flight23 and the other 2 footlockers up the road. I was even on planning on going to Mercer21 to get a ticket for the MTM pack but duty called.  Im going to hit all the closest Kicks Usa in jersey tomorrow and after that, im gonna pray to the sneaker god himself, DJ khaled, for a call back. 

got these between today and yesterday coulda went harder and got more, but real life does strike sometimes in this fantasy sneaker world and honestly i just kinda got burnt out. but i'm feeling pretty good about my chances tho. like i said, i'd be a little surprised if i didn't come away with a few, but could strike all the way out too tho, but i doubt it. :lol: next few days will be very interesting. i'm anticipating success. good luck to all. can't wait to read all the madness.

View media item 1596403

damn....that's the dedication right there.

worst thing about these tickets are when you won, you don't remember which ticket is for which store...I remember I did that once, and I have to bring out all my tickets and let the store employee pick the right one :lol:

worst thing about these tickets are when you won, you don't remember which ticket is for which store...I remember I did that once, and I have to bring out all my tickets and let the store employee pick the right one
laugh.gif
i bring a pen now when i do raffles and write the name of the store on the ticket for this exact reason 
grin.gif

people are saying these are more limited than the chi 1s, but if i recall correctly weren't we at like 400+ pages a week before the chi's dropped? These might have been produced less but i dont feel the hype on these as much as i did for the chicagos. 

people are saying these are more limited than the chi 1s, but if i recall correctly weren't we at like 400+ pages a week before the chi's dropped? These might have been produced less but i dont feel the hype on these as much as i did for the chicagos. 

chi's are also an og colorway, which is always a big draw imo.

Bit the bullet at $500 for a secured pair. These will be absolutely impossible to cop online and/or in-store for me. I doubt I'll find prices much cheaper post-release...
sigh fam.......did you even try to get a pair for retail?

worst thing about these tickets are when you won, you don't remember which ticket is for which store...I remember I did that once, and I have to bring out all my tickets and let the store employee pick the right one
laugh.gif
Pen goes a long way my friend. I always have a pen w/ me and always write down folks names (if I'm bringing others to put in a raffle for me). That way if a ticket is pulled, I know exactly which one and don't have to lug around all them tickets to the store on Saturday AM.

[COLOR=#Red]@ShiekhShoes: Update: in-store raffle for Shattered Backboard 1s. Store list up tomorrow!

m.twitter.com/ShiekhShoes
[/COLOR]

@ShiekhShoes: Update: in-store raffle for Shattered Backboard 1s. Store list up tomorrow!

m.twitter.com/ShiekhShoes
Niketown online only shot for me then.  

...Unless only handful of  Shiekhs are doing in-store and others are doing online... Guess just have to wait until tomorrow and see...

Yeah I get that feeling also but I'm sure it will still b hard to get, seems like most Jordan buyers ain't feeling the color way.

Retail or nothing for me bro....ill just keep collecting Chicagos lmao...
You learning fam [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. Thats trade bait you stacking up easy flip to get sbb...[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] you get your [emoji]127824[/emoji].

Niketown online only shot for me then.  

...Unless only handful of  Shiekhs are doing in-store and others are doing online... Guess just have to wait until tomorrow and see...
im guessing all of them are doing in store raffles. Which sucks because they will just backdoor more pairs.

Is Nike EU releasing online?

You learning fam [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. Thats trade bait you stacking up easy flip to get sbb...[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] you get your [emoji]127824[/emoji].
Yeah, those Chicago 1s will be more valuable. I got 5 extras saved up to for trade bait.

Like I said....I won't be able to cop at retail. Online release is impossible and there is no store near the Tampa area receiving them. With the "unicorn" availability, $500 seems pretty low (I know $500 is not "low" to some for a sneaker, I get that). I've seen people on eBay pay in excess of $750 for legit pairs. There's definitely hype surrounding this shoe. I'd expect prices to only rise post-release
If you are comfortable with $500 or whatever then do it.

Back
Top Bottom