Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Are you lining up Saturday morning?

I will be there if it's fcfs. I'm waiting on a tweet before I start making moves. I need to be official from them. They can change up at the last min.

But they are getting nike stock. It seems more and more like this

Their investors are not about hear nothing about no damn bots. They want shoes sold. So sell shoes Instore and keep jordan brand numbers up. They ain't about to hold stock for weeks or months to be fair to yall lets be real

More pairs means more head aches and if people don't pick up more head aches with the unclaim pair lines and such.

So fcfs at some nike towns so all stock can sell out and be done with it.

Lenox was a mess last week with the champ pack like 3 full size runs sitting. lines all over the place and then they have regular customers they gotta help. To much head ache.

More pairs from NDC means more pairs to hand out more head aches and more calls. They can't be doing holiday numbers every couple of weeks it would cripple their stores

My guy came thru with the good ol' South Jersey ETHER :pimp: :rofl:

LOL.

No Ether...Just observations on good ole #NTLogic

But shout to ScrubStore...If you are the "not running around for raffles, not paying over retail...If I cannot get them via regular online release, eff em, I'm not copping" type, I salute you.

...But I kinda want these so I put in work.

tybg for
problem with that is every nt is doing the new raffle process which means unclaimed pairs will be shipped back to the hub not sold to lurkers hovering for the cutoff time
yeah Im a online only guy so im interested to see how this new raffle process at niketowns gonna work. 

Just got a call from flight23 nyc
nthat.gif

As stated in another tread waiting to here someone from ha say they got the call.

So I can let the salt flow.... Lmao

Though atl calls tend to be on Thursdays and Fridays. I remember getting calls mid work out all the time on Thursdays

I've only gotten one raffle call in my entire life for some J's and that was for the chicago's so i dont expect to receive one now but we'll see lol

Funny thing is all of shiekh's shipment is delayed so employees really don't know if their store is getting them. It's still possible they may have them by RD, but it's unlikely.

Even if their shipments are delayed, employees will know once Shiekh's releases the list of stores getting them.

True fam! (forgot they're releasing a store list). However they usually don't know how many or what sizes they get until shipment is in hand. It doesn't necessarily mean there won't be anything shady going on, but it helps! If its the manager thats saving pairs though, thats a different story and would need to be reported to corporate. The store in SF definitely keeps numbers tight lipped to try to prevent any employees from saving a pair for themselves. I know that much.

any store in LA doing fcfs? was able to find someone who can cover my shift on friday night lol.

Back
Top Bottom