Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

In my local group, I had a friend make a yeezy boost for frag trade straight up. He's getting the frags lol. Winning

thank u, sir! how are things coming together for u on the retail side of things? u also did the sobe preorder, right?
yea, entered a few raffles but I got my guy who is coming through for me for $350. So one locked up but tryin to get that 2nd pair. I'm not gonna be greedy though. One is enough at this point. I'm gonna head to a spot at 9 today. They handin out tickets at 10.

About to hit this nt raffle today 
smokin.gif

got 4 tickets at my local kicksusa for these and thats that. Hoping my odds are good because literally 10 minutes away is another kicksusa location in the town over. Moreover there are 2 malls within 15 min driving distance of this place so this location does't get heavy release day traffic and isn't usually everyones first stop. so i'm hoping ive got a chance for atleast 1 pair with them. They also arent getting the yeezys so i hope that kept the masses away

Anyone counting on SoleFly as a resource to get these, just give up now.

View media item 1598742
When I saw the picture to the left, I immediately knew where it was taken. The stop light right across the street from SoleFly. Furthermore, the picture to the left is directly from GoogleMaps. Peep the same crack on the train track.

#saltlevelonfleek

Anyone get a call from F23 or any Foot lockers / HoH from 34th and 42nd st?  Not looking good now.....

Today is the day!! hopefully i get calls from villa or HOH and i will enter in the Raffle at Nike Dallas today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom