Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Anyone get calls from Nike Dallas? You think they are done by now? Tired of babysitting my phone on the highest ring volume.

400 tickets raffled for 22 pairs.....[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] F noooo

Anyone get calls from Nike Dallas? You think they are done by now? Tired of babysitting my phone on the highest ring volume.
I'm waiting for that phone call too hopefully we eat fam... I called up there twice today they said calls are going to continue to roll out until 9:00 when they close

2-6. i just doubled up on size 10. got the call from HOH yesterday and just got the call from Nike Scottsdale. whoop

Since I got my pair reserved by NTLV will I still have to wait in a long *** line to receive my pair?

2-6. i just doubled up on size 10. got the call from HOH yesterday and just got the call from Nike Scottsdale. whoop
size 10? 
nerd.gif

what sz are you? I'm wondering if they're done with my size 9
I wear a size 10 seemed like a lot of people were putting in for 8-9.5 lot of smaller Latino and Asians guys... Hopefully we both eat tho the black nike rep seems pretty straight forward and said they had a lot of sneakers and chances were good I'd get that call....so here's hoping but If anyone can throw the oop pm me.... I really wonder what they're gonna do with pairs that aren't copped and what time they will release them

Back
Top Bottom