Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

That's not City Gear that's a Next it looks like.... Dayton my hometown tho! Always cook there!!

oh yeah I see that. One guy was in Cleveland and the other is in Dayton mall. I'm confused now...there isn't a next in Dayton idk what's going on. Lmao. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

OK, do you have any peeps at NTRF?

nah man but it sucks i was waiting here since 4:30 and it seemed alright for a while. then they created at least 2 mob sized piles. one guy picked out random people at a time for wristbands. people continued to act immature and then no one got pairs, not even people with wristbands.

Last edited:
Honestly I would like to blame the ADHD-type Hypebeasts who couldn't manage staying on one corner for folks to get bands, or the 'extra' resellers, or even the portlandia-Beaverton lookin mofos wh barely managed no to get hit crossing 57th .... In part it was securities inability to articulate the process, give parameters of the process and lastly to regulate the process. But i realize this was doomed to fail because security never had resources for the expected release and solely falls at Nike's feet (this **** show happened at its flagship store).....From official announcement of the release to the various methods employed to disperse the 'limited'/near-GR/???? production run. Nike doesn't run its operation on the running this shoddily and pains me it treats the cornerstone of brand (sneakerheads) like a red-headed step child.

Honestly I would like to blame the ADHD-type Hypebeasts who couldn't manage staying on one corner for folks to get bands, or the 'extra' resellers, or even the portlandia-Beaverton lookin mofos wh barely managed no to get hit crossing 57th .... In part it was securities inability to articulate the process, give parameters of the process and lastly to regulate the process. But i realize this was doomed to fail because security never had resources for the expected release and solely falls at Nike's feet (this **** show happened at its flagship store).....From official announcement of the release to the various methods employed to disperse the 'limited'/near-GR/???? production run. Nike doesn't run its operation on the running this shoddily and pains me it treats the cornerstone of brand (sneakerheads) like a red-headed step child.
just boinced but what happened exactly? Its cooked? They handed out wristbands? I dont get it

Back
Top Bottom