Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

How many of you that got shoes used a bot using footlocker eastbay, etc ? Just curious. I noticed about 2 months ago as soon as you go on footlocker etc you click add to cart and says sold out right away. Before, it would take a few hours until you get that message so obviously the bots are now stronger then ever on those.

Confirm shiekhs at hilltop backdooring. Dumas is holding a size 13 for iamsu. Lol shoe game allll fuked up

https://twitter.com/shoepalace -periscope stream got people lined up for yeezys/ sbbs/ chi1s
nerd.gif

Damn i wanted these 2 bad. I got the yeezys sum how thru barneys tho so cant be to upset lol .. blessed to get something! Congrats to all

Completely struck out on these. Virtually any Jordan 1 I've tried to buy I've lucked out on. Only one I got lucky on we're Knick 1s and Shadows. God doesn't like me [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Anyone get a call from Seattle/Tukwila Sheiks? They are supposed to do calls today, they said between 10 and 4. But I got a very suspicious call from a private number (@9:08am) that barely let it ring once and hung up. Couldn't even answer it. If I won and there doing that shady **** so they can backdoor "unclaimed" pairs, damn that's cold.

Back
Top Bottom