Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

No need to pass the salt, I'm choking on it over here. I've been doing this **** for well over ten years and this is the most work I have ever put in on a release (they didn't drop in my city). Had people entering raffles cross country and in other countries, spent multiple hours on multiple sites. Not even a ******* sniff. This **** is getting way to whack. **** this hype.

Don't reward the resellers! We have to stop this madness! They're just leather and rubber and we need to put our foot down at some point. $600-$700 is insane.

No need to pass the salt, I'm choking on it over here. I've been doing this **** for well over ten years and this is the most work I have ever put in on a release (they didn't drop in my city). Had people entering raffles cross country and in other countries, spent multiple hours on multiple sites. Not even a ******* sniff. This **** is getting way to whack. **** this hype.

View media item 1602401

You Aint Alone Bruh...... A LOT Of Regulars Look To Not Be Eating As Of This Moment :smh:

Hopefully Some Friendly Members Will Start To Send Out Those Relief Packages!
View media item 1602402
:nerd: :nthat:

I bought them from someone from my citys facebook group for $500 then five mins later got called by a girl i know that put in raffle tickets sayin she just picked them up. That my luck now just tryin to get back what i paid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom