Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

My post count means nothing. If you noticed I've rarely even posted outside of the Jordan 1 threads I could careless. People k ow me on the forum with or without my post count

But it's ok you guys can use this time to talk crap as usual
laugh.gif
No Offense Homie But Your Rep Here Isn't Necessarily A Good One....

I Think A Good Chunk Of Members Would Agree.

In My Book You And That Anime Cat Fall In The Same Ignorable Lane....

You Guys Aren't Bad People At All, Just Tend To Annoy Others More Than Anything
Speaking of...  What happened to @AirSakuragi?  I  know he was banned from the Chicago 1 thread.  Has he been banned from this thread too?

Man I feel bad for whoever picked up a size 11 from Niketown LV. The left shoe had water stains on em that had dried up. Good thing I was one of the first people who picked up shoes so I was able to exchange it for a better looking pair.

Anyone know of any sites selling these for $400. I wear a size 9. Need to cop sooner than later before prices go up more.

Does anyone know if there are fakes around of these?

I saw quite a few pairs on the EU ebay sites before they dropped which makes me nervous about buying now...

I went to the nearest DTLR yesterday afte work. I knew they wouldn't have any left but decided to go anyway just to see if they had a size 14 straggler laying around. Well, the guy said they were all sold out and made up some BS story about how they were not suppose to get them and that most of their shipment was sent to another store. I'm like yeah right. The employees/ managers and their friends ran through those SBB's.

Keep Your Chin Up Buddy..... These Should Be Hitting Somewhat Reasonable Prices Over The Next Couple Days.... You Just Gotta Keep Your Ear To The Streets And Be Ready To Pounce When That Time Comes....

Pouncing%20Cheetah.jpg

Missing The Crucial Attack Moment Could Prove Costly....
lion-crocodile_1805704i.jpg

These Are The Rules Of This Sneaker Jungle Fam.... NEVER GIVE UP!

:rofl: :rofl:

The depiction tho

First time post,  Pics making me hungry.  Wasnt able to cop, hopefully price drop or a restock in future. 

Anybody have any luck buying from Kixify?  Prices too good to be true, that might be the case.

word some guy has a pair for 255, yeezy for $435?? but no feedback or followers, i wouldnt even bother, cant be real.

Last edited:
The signs are there, Im just itching real bad.  Check and 5 mins later post no longer there.  I guess i have to wait.  Long time viewer of Nike talk. 
nerd.gif
had to get off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom