Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

mean.gif
At least theyre asking if youre selling and not robbing you.

too bad these weren't launched in my country, so had to pick them up from reseller for about 500usd.

Im almost 99% sure these are legit but can those of you who has these in hand give ur suggestions? Thanks.

Just got back from NTNY... There was no line at all I was actually surprised... They had mad pairs... Was in and out quick... Word of advice check your pair to make sure it's good... The first pair they gave had glue and Dye on the cream panels... And orange all over the sole... I told them to swap it it for another pair... The leather is great on these man...

yea, i knew i should've but i stopped in before work and wanted to get out quick. my pair has some tiny flaws that i probably wouldn't have seen in a swapped pair, but i'll be rocking them soon so whatever.

ford city, Madison ,country club h , river oaks were all done yesterday.......

You cooked fam?

I hate I didn't read the thread earlier & see please say the baby's post because I could've did a 1/2 day & hit all 4 of those spots in order then came back to wk with a full car.... had to shoot to one of them grab my pair & make calls while I went back to the gig :smh:

Last edited:

From what I know about Nike, employees can buy anything left after 48 hours, idk if that rule will apply here. If not don't expect unclaimed pairs to sit. We will have to see tomorrow.
i think they could get too at discount. if they don't scoop (
laugh.gif
) i guess they'd go back to Nike. they had all-day pickup for a reason.

anybody have any outfit pics with these? Waited outside for these shoes so long makes me not want to sell but I have no clue what to wear with an orange shoes
Just a couple of fits I was putting together yesterday to see what would look good with them before I laced them up [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Dark blue denim and Camo looks really nice with these.

2lly45v.jpg

33wmpnm.jpg

man prices seemed to have really crashed in the last few days..glad I got 2 pair but feeling salty I paid $500 for one and $475 for the other..:smh:

Back
Top Bottom