Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just to be clear you know this insn't a superlative of NT but rather fans of Supreme from the NT fam .... OR is it a superlative NT group filled with awesome awesomeness

Finally got a Size 10 for $350 on Ebay! Cant waitt 
glasses.gif

i know its not a OG color way, but if you would of told me these could be had $350 i would of said you were crazy. Don't understand it?

That's certainly more of a pain. I hit in raffles for a 10.5 and 11, found a great NTer to swap his 11 for my 10.5, and we both dropped less than $20 and didn't have to deal with more people or have cash moving all over the place.

Repped! The transaction was definitely appreciated. It was my first time dealing with another member. Everything went smoothly.

Same here. I got a size 9 which was too big for me and it just so happened that my cousin got a size 8.5 and we ended up trading and it worked out for the both of us.

Same here. I copped a size 9 then turned around a bought a size 10 with the plan to sell the 9. Unfortunately I overpaid for my size so now I have to wait for prices to go back lol or take the L. Lmao

Same here. I copped a size 9 then turned around a bought a size 10 with the plan to sell the 9. Unfortunately I overpaid for my size so now I have to wait for prices to go back lol or take the L. Lmao

i told you i have that 10 you need and you have that 9 im looking for :rolleyes

Arrived home to mine on the front doorstep. I had high expectations as I lifted off that lid, but these even surpassed that.

That buttery leather, the smell, whoa! The off-white leather may be favorite of all time. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad I was able to get in on these at $350. I feel like they only go up from here.

Back
Top Bottom