Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Forgot about consignment shops 
laugh.gif
 my bad G

i've been patiently waiting to cop a pair since january and I never found a price anywhere close to $270 for even a vnds pair let alone DS. 

If anyone has leads on a pair new or used size 9, 9.5 please forward me!!!

I've been waiting as well since the release date :lol:  currently trying to trade anything I have for these but with how it's looking now, I really would have to come out of pocket for these :smh:

Bruh I had been waiting since release date my damn self. A few times I saw some for $255 VNDS and another for like $310 ds.

I was able to cop through not paying ridiculous prices and through getting outbid. Lol.

Like I said mentally set your self up with the max you are willing to pay. If you see a good deal on eBay and you come here and get a LC if it checks out message the seller. They are very willing to invoice through PayPal and cut a cheaper deal because they don't have to pay any fees to eBay.

I got my deal from patience and losing bids and sometimes having to compromise. I wear a 10.5 but I had to settle for a 11,fit is perfect tho. I had bid on a 10.5 the week before but price hit like 350 and I wasn't willing to go higher. A week later same seller was selling a 11 boom $271 DS w/receipt.

Bruh I had been waiting since release date my damn self. A few times I saw some for $255 VNDS and another for like $310 ds.

I was able to cop through not paying ridiculous prices and through getting outbid. Lol.

Like I said mentally set your self up with the max you are willing to pay. If you see a good deal on eBay and you come here and get a LC if it checks out message the seller. They are very willing to invoice through PayPal and cut a cheaper deal because they don't have to pay any fees to eBay.

I got my deal from patience and losing bids and sometimes having to compromise. I wear a 10.5 but I had to settle for a 11,fit is perfect tho. I had bid on a 10.5 the week before but price hit like 350 and I wasn't willing to go higher. A week later same seller was selling a 11 boom $271 DS w/receipt.

Great deal!

I think $260 is my limit honestly 
laugh.gif
 but of course I won't be seeing any pairs for that cheap any time soon, so I might just have to try and trade something that I really don't want to give away 
mean.gif

Gonna try to trade 2 pairs for these, so pair 1 would be the CP3 Away 13's and pair 2 is between the Dunk From Above 4's, Bordeaux 7's, and NYC 10's. Opinions? Or should I just give up 
laugh.gif

I think $260 is my limit honestly :lol:  but of course I won't be seeing any pairs for that cheap any time soon, so I might just have to try and trade something that I really don't want to give away :smh:  

Gonna try to trade 2 pairs for these, so pair 1 would be the CP3 Away 13's and pair 2 is between the Dunk From Above 4's, Bordeaux 7's, and NYC 10's. Opinions? Or should I just give up :lol:

Stay in the hunt bruh!!! Also I know you're a 10.5 and you're looking for a 10 or 10.5, so I'm assuming your 10.5 runs on the smaller side. Cause I would say I'm a true 10.5, but for me these SBBs sz. 11 fit damn near perfect. To me it doesn't feel like a 11 more like 1 10.7 lol, cuz it's not that far off from a lot of other Jordan 1s I have. So I would say expand your search to a 10-11. You giving yourself way more options for success.

@FM2314

I'm nobody's expert bruh but I'd say stay clear of those. I actually just saw this listing on ebay. One of the tell-tale signs of a fake is when the seller doesn't have it listed as 100% Authentic Plus the seller only has 1 feedback as a seller. Lastly and most important the shoe looks fake. You can notice a very slight widow's peak on the right shoe and somewhat on the left. Also the wings on the side align totally wrong. The leather also doesn't look like the quality leather on the SBB. I wouldnt' fool with em mayne!!!

Last edited:
fm2314 fm2314

I'm nobody's expert bruh but I'd say stay clear of those. I actually just saw this listing on ebay. One of the tell-tale signs of a fake is when the seller doesn't have it listed as 100% Authentic Plus the seller only has 1 feedback as a seller. Lastly and most important the shoe looks fake. You can notice a very slight widow's peak on the right shoe and somewhat on the left. Also the wings on the side align totally wrong. The leather also doesn't look like the quality leather on the SBB. I wouldnt' fool with em mayne!!!

This is what looks off to me. The dip in the mudguard at the side of the toe box looks like it dips too much, it should be more circular. The wings logo doesn't look like it's angled enough. And the bump along the heel looks too big and defined.

View media item 2025523

What would you guys rank the quality (leather softness, etc) of all the NA 1's that have dropped in the past 2-3 years (throw Banneds in there)

Thanks man didn't really pay attention to that ill just wait it out until i know for sure the shoes are legit, Still looking for my size 8 or 8.5 to pop up for about $350-400.

This is what looks off to me. The dip in the mudguard at the side of the toe box looks like it dips too much, it should be more circular. The wings logo doesn't look like it's angled enough. And the bump along the heel looks too big and defined.

Yeah I had saw the dip myself but wasn't sure if it was a minor factory defect but that is definitely one of the more popular tell tale signs. Good eye on the mudguard hadn't peeped that. Definitely think they're some fakes not even ua or b grades.

View media item 2025523

@deepspin
 thanks for the advice fam.. I'm gonna get these someway by the summer :smokin

Yeah bruh just stay searching, if I come across any deals I'll definitely be sure to post.

Back
Top Bottom