Jordan Retro 1 OG "Carmine" - May 24, 2014

laugh.gif
 I'm actually getting sick of these corny *** shoe photoshoots. Dude put them up in a tree....
indifferent.gif
 Dudes be taking their shoes out on dates and sht now days.

:lol:  I'm actually getting sick of these corny *** shoe photoshoots. Dude put them up in a tree.... :stoneface:  Dudes be taking their shoes out on dates and sht now days.
lmao yeah, for those days that you want t put them in the tree they will look great!

laugh.gif
 I'm actually getting sick of these corny *** shoe photoshoots. Dude put them up in a tree....
indifferent.gif
 Dudes be taking their shoes out on dates and sht now days.
I dont get it either man .. I mean i could see if the shoe had a tree theme or name (and that would still be stupid and bad) but cmon do we really need to take them out in public scenery? Whats wrong with the old against a blank wall pics?

lol dudes doin the heel pick is mad stupid too, like "i didnt like em until i saw that heel pose!"

it seems like people want the shoe to take "cool" pics more than they actually want the shoe to wear. Another pet peeve is these young cats that go out in their front yard with a pair of 1s on and then 1 shoe of 3 other colorways lodged in each finger..... That is probably my LEAST favorite type of pic that is popular right now.
mean.gif
 Next thing u know dudes will be going to school with 5 pairs around their neck if some don't already do this

how about the Ima throw on a pair of xx hyped shoe and go jump in some water or mud puddle for a shout out (knowing i got some kinda repellent or something on my shoe) so I can get eFame & lol at comments

copping cuz its like a 7 outta 10 on the fire meter & i need some everyday 1s to rock

Back
Top Bottom