Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Idk people always speak on the demand but have yet to see a true GR for any one of the coveted 1s. If these were ever a massive GR, demand would decrease heavy and pairs would sit. Anything that's extremely limited will make it look like there is high demand. Remove Ye and the "limited" tag and you'll be surprised and delighted to see our beloved Royal 1s gracefully sitting on shelves...As they should. I hate hype.
True that. As happend to the True Blue 3s.

Still, would love'em to be a GR

Last edited:
FNL is going to have a ton of pairs online compared to past releases.  From @soleheatonfeet on twitter

Last edited:
^just saw that tweet just now. Just need one 10.5 and I'm straight. Always keep my shoes DS for a while but these are automatically going straight to feet.

I think more folks wanted the SJ's .. if they release as many pairs of these as those .. there is a good chance many will eat. You have to enter this thread sparingly or else you will scare yourself in classic NT fashion lol.

I think more folks wanted the SJ's .. if they release as many pairs of these as those .. there is a good chance many will eat. You have to enter this thread sparingly or else you will scare yourself in classic NT fashion lol.

Numbers seem good, looking to hit on SNKRS again from the comfort of my bed
glasses.gif

My friends went raffling all around the DMV and ate multiple breds each and hooked me up since I missed out. Hoping for the same outcome if I strikeout. Hope y'all see this post [emoji]128521[/emoji]

My body is ready. Anyone know if these will be in GS sizing too? Or just adult sizing? Haven't seen much info on the web yet. Thanks ks in advance.

That allocation looks very high for fnl. Seems like these will be plentiful as others have already stated.

Could be either FNL has all stock online and just a few stores releasing

Let's see when FNL locator goes up

If Finish Line stores are getting these it's time to start celebrating.

They never get anything unless it's a massive GR.

If Finish Line stores are getting these it's time to start celebrating.

They never get anything unless it's a massive GR.

Well they do. Only a few stores get the OG1. Very few.

A lot more stores got the banned including a FNL in Michigan which never happens. But during banned the website had very little stock and sold out almost instantly

So now the website has decent stock (not high by any means) so let's see which stores will carry them

Is it possible for a store to not have them on their release calendar but still have them in store?
Can't remember the bred release to well

I just remember finishline having them online and dtlr having them in store

Well they do. Only a few stores get the OG1. Very few.

A lot more stores got the banned including a FNL in Michigan which never happens. But during banned the website had very little stock and sold out almost instantly

So now the website has decent stock (not high by any means) so let's see which stores will carry them
Thank you for saying that, those numbers aren't "walk in the park" numbers. Better than before and better than the Banned 1s, but if you want them you should act as if they're hard to cop.

I do that with that every sneaker that I really want, no matter the allocation or production numbers.

Back
Top Bottom