Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Is that what that list meant because I was confused, I thought that but didn't sound right

Per AirRaab's list..each has diff locations..1 pair for each sz (FTL)

I just want my first pair of royals..already have banneds/BTs off the list

@rock. Yup I saw. I checked out the site but I'm not down for that $400 price tag. He charges for shipping and tax, since I'm in Cali. Forget about it. I don't mind waiting.

Just looking at the queens stores it's less than banned numbers every footlocker for the most part had banneds in queens just 1 pairs per size at the smaller spots is they have em at champs finishline and smaller chains we have better chances.

You guys hearing GR? I'm from San Diego, dude at Rosewood claimed they would be. Although he didn't even know the actual release date, so I'm not buying that. Believe it when I see it. 

Just got back in the game this year after 6 years off, so lets see how this raffle junk goes for ya boy. Good luck to those who truly want the shoes

Pre-release prices are always $100+ more than after release date prices when they settle - THAT alone, gives me faith these will be widely available.

Not to confuse that with easily obtainable... I have no doubt every reseller and wanna be reseller out there will cop these and throw them on eBay for $600 - won't matter - the dust will settle like it always does.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom