Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

zk have flint 13 pre order for 170 [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

zk have flint 13 pre order for 170 [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
This is what stopped me earlier from pre-ordering, cause that's less than retail. I know they raise the price as release gets closer. Zyzz has legit Banned 1s, then I'm good. Fantastic reviews on eBay too.

This is what stopped me earlier from pre-ordering, cause that's less than retail. I know they raise the price as release gets closer. Zyzz has legit Banned 1s, then I'm good. Fantastic reviews on eBay too.
but still im very sus now cuz of this. legit companys dont sell to lose money. isnt he the only one that said they legit? not calling him out i just wana kno if theres others

Probably listed under retail by accident honestly, if I was into flints I'd cop and take advantage

He claims to have never missed a ore order regardless of price so :nerd:

Btw I pay with a reliable credit card in case of any funny business that has more power and authority than and above PayPal :wink:

Kindve pissed looking in this thread. Let's be real, most don't care about the shadows unless they are trying to compete the bred/royal/shadow trio, which will make shadows harder to get especially after the massive Royal Ls. I know some actually like the shadows but still. ....

Kindve pissed looking in this thread. Let's be real, most don't care about the shadows unless they are trying to compete the bred/royal/shadow trio, which will make shadows harder to get especially after the massive Royal Ls. I know some actually like the shadows but still. ....
shadows went quick when it came out last time.

Probably listed under retail by accident honestly, if I was into flints I'd cop and take advantage

He claims to have never missed a ore order regardless of price so :nerd:

Btw I pay with a reliable credit card in case of any funny business that has more power and authority than and above PayPal :wink:
i really wana pre order the royals bro i just wana be sure

I DEF WOULD ONLY WANT SHADOWS FOR THE TRIO.. GREY IS A FAV SHADE OF MINE SO I LIKE THEM IN THAT SENSE BUT SHADOWS NEVER LOOKED THAAAT GREAT TO ME. I MAY PASS UNLESS I CAN GET EM DISCOUNTED

I DEF WOULD ONLY WANT SHADOWS FOR THE TRIO.. GREY IS A FAV SHADE OF MINE SO I LIKE THEM IN THAT SENSE BUT SHADOWS NEVER LOOKED THAAAT GREAT TO ME. I MAY PASS UNLESS I CAN GET EM DISCOUNTED

Just pass man, shadows are wack anyway... :wink:

Just pass man, shadows are wack anyway...
wink.gif
ILL DO YOU ONE BETTER.. AND COP SHADOWS.. THEN TRADE THEM FOR THE ROYALS YOU COP!  
nthat.gif

I kind of agree with you there. They're a dope shoe for sure, and you can't really go wrong with a black and grey shoe, but for me they're not really on the level of the black/red and royals. I might get them to add to the other 1's I have, but they don't move the needle much for myself.

Sure would have been nice if these would have dropped sooner, but I know JB trying to keep the hype up for next year too. Hopefully drop a bunch like blk/red, but all at once this time.. Double minimum. Gonna be going hard this time..

i got shunned for suggesting people will buy these for the same reason. NT pisses me off sometimes. Nothing against you though

Back
Top Bottom