Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

HEY BOYS

I see a 1/21 Release
Same day as the Black-Game-Royal XXX1's[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

...that would make sense since there are a few more 31/1 releases left. Seems to be a pattern, 31/1 release, 31 single release.

1ghpua.jpg

6eg4cp.jpg

Last edited:
I remember someone on here saying that because the secret got out these where releasing Jordan brand moved them up to January to get them out quicker. This was a while ago...

Wouldn't we have seen a pic by now?

Honestly production is probably starting jan or has started in dec on these

But I could be wrong, the sooner the better since there's no other shoes I'm copping from JB in the next 6-8 months other than royals

remember no one had any idea the SBB 2.0's where releasing until about a month before hand. Only hint was the shattered back board 31s.

BUYING KICKS FROM SOMEONE WHO IS KNOWN TO SELL FAKES IS MIND BOGGLING TO ME.. AND THERE ARE ACTUALLY FOLKS HERE SAYING DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND COP IF YOURE COMFORTABLE.. THIS WOULDNT FLY ON NT IN LIKE 06. TO EACH HIS OWN BUT ZD IS NOW ON MY BLOCK LIST.. SAME AS CHICKENWOP AND MARQUEESOLE :smh:
[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Wouldn't we have seen a pic by now?

Honestly production is probably starting jan or has started in dec on these

But I could be wrong, the sooner the better since there's no other shoes I'm copping from JB in the next 6-8 months other than royals
Werd, this will be my only 2017 JB purchase this year...............unless the rumors of the NA Black Cement 3s are true
nerd.gif

I would love to get this release out of the way already, January release would be perfect for me.
^^^^^ this. Less to worry about for the rest of the year. These are looking to be the most hyped 1 of the year.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter the date . It's already a Sadderday for me . Doest matter the research, leg work, ATCs, these type of OG 1 releases and me don't mix . These and the breds ,in 13, got me seriously into 1s and I own neither . That being said , I'm eating this time around....

View media item 2279293

Jb could make these dark royal just like the 2016 dark red

no promo shots and no 'leaked' seed pairs at this point .... makes me doubtful of a January release. Plus the Royal foams are releasing in January so I can't imagine Nike would be releasing both in the same month. I am hoping (hoping) these will be produced at the level of the BReds and with the same level of built-in restock opportunities. Also I believe the 'rare air' soar blues are supposed to drop in January as well so again seems that putting a big drop like the Royals in this rotation would be foolhardy. 

^ yea agree doubt these are coming anytime soon in 2017.  Always being hopeful but just gotta be patient and see.  

Black toes, metallics, and storm blue came out fine. I don't see why these won't. Maybe y'all are overthinking it because of hype

Its officially 2017............the countdown begins for these thangs, get your ***** ready

Hoping the quality is on par with the Banned 1 release of 2016 at the very least. If so, count me in for as many pairs I need til I die. If they're SBB or better, EVEN better.

Back
Top Bottom