Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

man, how many pairs did Shoe Palaces get??? Seems like so many won through there. I never even think about that place. Dislike everything about SP. The employees, the store set up, the website.....

Just got call #6 from modesto shoe palace. My girl won but she works. Might have to take a long lunch
Man, should have chosen the footstores in the Central Valley for the reservation apps. Tracy, Modesto, Stockton, etc. Seems like there is no competition over there. Lesson learned. 

the culture where people hit on pair #6 and give us the play by play
roll.gif

That culture
Same people will complain when something doesn't got their way on a future release, too. Then it's rigged or the "new system sucks" ...

Nah, its not hate. I think its nice of the guy to let you pick them up later. But he was wrong. Maybe if you were an excellent customer and knew the guy. But i would have said no and enjoy the wedding.
Nah I do shop at the store.  But it's a raffle so he wouldn't have just known my first and last name.  The only difference is Im not picking up the shoe myself.  Im still sending a friend with ticket in hand and had Inot needed an ID for TSA I woulda left it with the tkt too.  

Man, should have chosen the footstores in the Central Valley for the reservation apps. Tracy, Modesto, Stockton, etc. Seems like there is no competition over there. Lesson learned. 

i think its just because the shoe is black and blue and the central valley is all about the xiv

Same people will complain when something doesn't got their way on a future release, too. Then it's rigged or the "new system sucks" ...

Seriously. Someone talked about copping 4 pairs of banneds and complain about getting no calls for royals. Fool, trade one of those pairs! Thats why you got 4!

I love these releases. But this thread has disappointed, compared to '13. Not nearly as comical. But we got time. Come on NT.

so if a pair of shoes has a culture does that mean underwear and socks do too?

is jockey all about the culture or not?

Interesting day. Got a call around noon saying I won a raffle but Im outa town thru sunday for a wedding. Spoke with the manager and explained my circumstances. He said it was cool to let a friend pick up with my ticket. Check! Then out Tampa this was my first time actually using FTL and Champs reserve apps. We'll see how it goes. Found great sushi spot too double bonus. All was good until I hit a deer in the rental. Now I'm just hoping I make it to release day saturday without being sent to a "sunken place"! lol
Fam, I'm not going to lie but hopefully you don't get your pair due to your "circumstance". There are too many ppl struggling to get a pair. If you snooze you lose. F'that. Wedding?! F that! You damn sure knew about that! FOH!I can't stand clowns like this. I got my 1st pair of royals off a raffle out of 2 entries @ different stores.... But clowns like this don't deserve it, FOH! You got ppl in here willing to sell their 1st born for these, goofy!
are you saying he should skip or cut out on the wedding to go pick up a pair of shoes?

Back
Top Bottom