Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm trying on their app and web but I couldn't even get to the product page.
I loaded the product page earlier when finding their product code for it, adding was easy, checkout was another story, best thing to do if you have patience is add to cart and keep hitting payment and when it fails, go back and click again. That's how I got through with the UB LTDs a while ago.

just curious...all you guys who copped from EU Nikestore, used bot? I was superfast and still didn't get a pair (once again)

I loaded the product page earlier when finding their product code for it, adding was easy, checkout was another story, best thing to do if you have patience is add to cart and keep hitting payment and when it fails, go back and click again. That's how I got through with the UB LTDs a while ago.
I'm thrown into a queue now. Oh i tried doing that, and the app and webby froze so i restarted and I couldnt access either of the two platforms 
laugh.gif

Just woke up to seeing that I won the END raffle and got a US 13 coming my way.

Hype af! $40 over retail but worth it.

Last edited:

I'm thrown into a queue now. Oh i tried doing that, and the app and webby froze so i restarted and I couldnt access either of the two platforms 
laugh.gif
When that happens to the app it means their servers are crashing,  app is better because you can access products when browsers are in a queue.

just curious...all you guys who copped from EU Nikestore, used bot? I was superfast and still didn't get a pair (once again)

I went through on iPad. Homepage refreshed automatically, add to cart and them checkout with saved payment Paypal.

Took like 20 secs

Last edited:
well...NDC EU has been going up in smoke immediately for the last idk 1-2 years. Times done changed. 

I remember I was in Vatican City when the Gamma 11's came out (was out of the sneaker game then) and I saw them having a FSR at a Footlocker there. Decided not to cop, because I figured I wouldn't have the space in my suitcase :lol:

Last edited:
Apparently I won the raffle from END but my bank blocked the payment but when I got the notification I authorized it but I got an email saying I didn't win?

Apparently I won the raffle from END but my bank blocked the payment but when I got the notification I authorized it but I got an email saying I didn't win?
If payment fails, they move on. US credit cards and END do not mix well quite often.

When that happens to the app it means their servers are crashing,  app is better because you can access products when browsers are in a queue.
Yeah! Since Size? have yet to tweet that they are oos, gonna pin my hopes on em for about an hour or so. 

Well I'm done for the night I guess, calling it at 1:30am PT, hopefully when I wake up I don't wake up to cancellation emails.

Back
Top Bottom