Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I put in the same amount of effort for the 2016 blk/reds as I did these 2017 royals.

Got zero 2016 blk/reds

3 2017 royals

Its really all whether the sneaker gods **** with you or not

after 2 hours finally ate off shoe palace. Had to create an account 
roll.gif

Copped this morning from snkrs..PayPal and credit card history shows pending but no confirmation email or history of purchase on snkrs.. am I out of luck?

No raffles. No luck with unclaimed raffle pairs. Struck out online. Feels bad man. :smh:

Man that image plays tricks on your mind :lol:
I really thought they were white and gold at first

OAN some white/gold 1s in that cw would be fire :lol:. I was damn those are cold what are they hahahaha

Last edited:
**** man, just got them on SP. Have been at this for hours, 2 browsers, changed my phone to just AT&T, so it was a different IP. Went in cart at 2:30 PM CST. Took me until now to get paid. Tried 2 different cards, all with plenty credit, failed. Tried paypal for about 10 minutes, failed, reverted back to my CC. When I get the CC alert a purchase was made, my heart fluttered. Got the e-mail confirmation too. I was going after a 10.5

So SP is working but just pure luck. Truth is, I don't even want these, I wanted these so I could sell them on GOAT or something to get the Banneds from last year. I am still bummed I missed on those and hate the reseller game, but here I can do a trade pretty much without being out any more.

My pair has the same thing as a couple other people. One shoe is tumbled as hell and the other shoe is pretty much completely smooth lol. Doesn't really bother me though, just glad to have finally won a raffle. 

I do prefer the more blurple color of the 2013s. I guess a lot of the pictures I saw pre-release had a bunch of filters and made them look more like the 2013s, but they still look really good 
smile.gif

Damn crazy when I opened thread up I was like what are white and gold Js doing in here and when did they drop. Blinked a couple times and turned into royals. It was like the pic of that dress when everybody was debating if it was white/gold or blue/black :lol: :rofl: Im trippin

What kind of sorcery are they using LOL I definitely seen a white and gold Retro 1 lol [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Copped this morning from snkrs..PayPal and credit card history shows pending but no confirmation email or history of purchase on snkrs.. am I out of luck?

If you got pending charges, then you should be good. Sometimes it takes a while for confirmations to be sent out and/or appear in your "Orders" screen. One time I received a order confirmation 6 hours after the drop.

If you got pending charges, then you should be good. Sometimes it takes a while for confirmations to be sent out and/or appear in your "Orders" screen. One time I received a order confirmation 6 hours after the drop.

ahh bless u for giving me so hope bro

I also Saw the white and gold but then it turned into blue. Now I can't see white and gold again I tried everything. It's like that dress that took over the internetz.

Back
Top Bottom