Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

That's damn near if not GR status in OKC 
laugh.gif
it's tragic, idk about OKC but we have a lot of Jordan brand consumers in ATX

Yeah bro same here it said everything was unavailable and now there is nothing on resale for them in a 16 or 17 either [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I wore my pair out of the mall this morning. :nthat:

Had them on my feet as I waited in line to pick up other pairs. They actually felt good on feet. Or maybe I was blinded by the fit & just happy I got pairs for me & my homeboys pretty easily. Lol

Last edited:
I'm happy with my pair and I was perusing eBay this morning and the prices are fairly reasonable, compared to 4 years ago, so if you missed out, strike while the iron is hot, just in case the prices hit a massive spike

I've been eating too good on all the releases and now that I've finally struck out I gotta admit I'm a lil salty lol

Shouts to some of the ppl actually helpin other NTers by throwing oops

It's amazing how some ppl were able to obtain 3-4 pairs for themselves and I can't even be successful with 1

Congrats y'all.. I'm def not going the resell route. I'd rather take another L when they restock somewhere

Resellers going crazy in here lol. Are you all surprised at how fast these sold out?

Was all set to watch for 10am to strike and refresh SNKRS. Alas, got real busy at work & I missed the 10am release [emoji]128532[/emoji]. So I know the drill. So I look around and I check a few "make offer" sellers. Nobody is willing to budge for less than $300. Then I find one across the state for $260 plus $8 shipping & he has them in hand. Said why not and grabbed it quick. I'll take that price for these and I can live with it. Missed them way back in 2001 (got the Black/Reds and the Midnight Blue mids) and the last release a few years ago. Said I wasn't gonna miss this time. Can't wait to see them. $268, not horrible.

Last edited:
Personally prefer the color of the 2013 Royals and the tongue.

But def appreciate the 2017 rendition as well.

Thankfully I got both 

Last edited:
Well tried raffle tried online tried unclaimed at shiehk footlocker and niketown looks like I'm just out of luck

had these in my cart for $290 on ebay and someone else bought, i can't even cop for resale wtf is this release so hard for me lmao. **** it im out

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom