Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I am not holding my breath for all of these to ship either. I am thinking there is a glitch in the system where back ordered items can get processed regardless of expected stock. That's why so many people got through and are still able to get through.

These are very comfortable! Been wearing these everyday. I tried on a pair of 1s awhile ago to figure sizing (the purple patent) & they weren't as comfy. Great work JB! 
nthat.gif

Long time lurker ...just wanna say I'm from the H and what dammmn dee did was just plain dirty... it ain't cool to finesse people like that especially ur fans ... that's not how H-town does it ... call me a troll or a hater whatever just saying ...he doesn't rep all of us from the H ...we don't all drive reckless or leave ppls hanging ...not something to look up to .. [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Lemme get this straight. To everyone that backordered, is there a chance that they will get their pair or not a chance?

Lemme get this straight. To everyone that backordered, is there a chance that they will get their pair or not a chance?
There's always a chance...most likely not everyone though...but a chance! Also, nobody can answer this question, not Terry, not Linda...no EB CS rep.

If they took your money, they will get your merchandise. Rest assured they want to make these orders happen just as bad as you want the shoes.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is just salty.

I got space jams the same way on the Monday following release. Everyone cried foul then too, they shipped within 48 hours.

ordered from SP via mobile saturday got hit with fraud notice on my card confirmed the charge called up SP to clear up any confusion to prevent any surprise cancellations

shoes were shipped today and scheduled to arrive tomorrow came up to just under 200 total shipped after taxes and shipping  

also does anyone with the satins mind telling me how they fit even the breds TTS size up/down?

thanks

Will the Royals ship out? Will the Eastbay orders be canceled? Will the pizza party be packed? Will Terry ever process an order and get a raise?

Tune into the Next Dragonball Z

Back
Top Bottom