Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

used live chat and was told theyre oos. tried to tell them theyre in the site but no dice.

hoping to get a fnl wishlist  like the jams

After doing alot and taking a very painful L everywhere on saturday I just bought a pair from homie's friend for $250, I've never paid resell for anything ever in my life but I felt the price wasn't bad and I really wanted these so I'm pretty happy, now I can put this release behind me and move on.

I hope those of you who took an L like me and are still looking can find a good price on yours and eat too.

Are the royals the same sizing as the breds? Cuz I feel like i can wear 9.5 in breds, but 10 in top 3s...do i need a 10 in the royals? 

Let's tell them that all orders from today will be cancelled so they stop f'n calling 
laugh.gif

Let's tell them that all orders from today will be cancelled so they stop f'n calling :lol:

Shiet, I placed an order for an extra one. Tried to be greedy and get more and the next rep said my **** getting cancelled :lol:

I just want to see this thread burn honestly

copped 3 pairs on snkrs, all 3 shipped! guess they don't really monitor since I used three different accounts but same billing info.

Was honestly really trying to only get one, but I guess it was my lucky day. 

Eastbay is gonna send a robo message

"Hi, and welcome to Eastbay. If you are calling about the Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue Happy April Fools. We dont got anymo so
asking and order some steph currys cuz that boy's brand need help".

"Have a great day!"

If almost all orders get cancelled..it's cause that first phone order post was never removed in time lol, or any post after 4 est for that matter..Too many orders coming through..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom