Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

What size? Ive seen people struggling to sell their pair for retail in fb groups a couple weeks ago.

This is always the case with 11s.. When it gets closer to the Summer, prices in general start going back up again because everyone who was looking for a pair got one.

This reminds me that I need to get rid of my 72-10s. Probably the only shoe I was hyped about until I actually got them and suddenly hated them lol

Yeah i havent gotten tracking on either of my pairs from Saturday. I will tho. Nobodys package is moving theyre just getting ups labels slapped on em. Eastbay works in no specific order. None of these companies do.
Mine is moving from Juction City KS

If min ships I'm calling and get price adjustment
pimp.gif

Told y'all I would get these for under retail
You also said 99% of orders were getting cancelled lol 

Yeah I think prices for both will be about the same. Whomever traded the Royals came up though because the Jams had a much higher retail price.
Much higher retail so unless the final value of the royals will be 40% higher than the SJ's, you come up on top.

I guess I'm the only one who prefers the old cut before the new space jams

You aren't the only one but you are in the vast minority.. I think the consensus is the the Jams are the best 11 retro ever (in terms of quality/materials/shape/packaging). Concords with this same standard would be incredible.

If min ships I'm calling and get price adjustment
pimp.gif

Told y'all I would get these for under retail
in order to do that, wouldn't you need to snitch on the other Nters who got it mistakenly charged under retail? They might take a 2nd look at those orders and readjust them just because you mentioned it

Back
Top Bottom