Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Weird. That usually works. Double check your email I guess. If not then you can try chatting with a rep.
I dont think youre supposed to make a new account if the rep made an account for you, i had one made and after i placed my order i went into eastbay to log in and since i didnt have a password with the email i gave/used i clicked "forgot password" and just made a new one and my order was on the account.
That just might work. The email trick works for me when i checkout as a guest online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to do with the rep. Pairs go back in the system as they get cancelled. They also prolly had more in their shipment than expected.

it absolutely matters which rep you got....I texted my cousin both times right after I ordered, and he got the reps telling him they are not supposed to phone order royals.

So I think I was one of the first orders yesterday at 2:09 pm EST and my order still said "OPEN" and "Ready to be shipped"

Makes no sense to me how people who ordered hours later got shipping confirmation.. EB charged my card yesterday so I'm hoping I'm good.
Most companies use LIFO (Last In, First Out) shipping method.
i think this is true. somebody earlier [posted that 1 of their pairs ordered this morning shipped.

what does it say under product description on your order tho? Waiting for approval, backordered or ready to ship?
doesnt say anything, I dont have an Easybay account, so it just says
Create one with the email you used to order. The order will show up in there with more detail.
No it doesn't

I did that yesterday and still doesn't show anything
Same boat. Ordered and created an account and it doesn't show up in my orders. 

what does it say under product description on your order tho? Waiting for approval, backordered or ready to ship?
doesnt say anything, I dont have an Easybay account, so it just says
View media item 2392334
Create one with the email you used to order. The order will show up in there with more detail.

No it doesn't

I did that yesterday and still doesn't show anything

Used to work. I dunno man. Might only work for orders placed on the web. Or it may not work at all anymore last time i tried was 3 months ago.

It's cool that's why I made my account but as of now still doesn't. Still crazy how I never had an account with my OG email lol

Nothing to do with the rep. Pairs go back in the system as they get cancelled. They also prolly had more in their shipment than expected.

it absolutely matters which rep you got....I texted my cousin both times right after I ordered, and he got the reps telling him they are not supposed to phone order royals.
touche. But as far as availability no rep could help you there. They could either place orders if there was stock or not.

if it's LIFO that means everyone who got through will get a pair.

I got 2 pairs that havent shipped from eastbay and one from footaction that did ship. All ordered saturday morning. Theres no figuring out their logistics. They dont cancel often tho so everybody just chill.

So I think I was one of the first orders yesterday at 2:09 pm EST and my order still said "OPEN" and "Ready to be shipped"

Makes no sense to me how people who ordered hours later got shipping confirmation.. EB charged my card yesterday so I'm hoping I'm good.
Also find it weird everyone seems to already have a CC charge. I didn't get one yet and I used the chat to try and make sure it was all good and they said I wouldn't be charged until it shipped. Seemed wrong. 

Not cheapskate if I already paid [emoji]128522[/emoji]

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
But are you gonna do the price adjustment [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Well it's not gonna happen but you know damn well if it was possible all youtalkers would to save $30 :lol:

Get the hell out of here with this fronting. You see people on here daily driving out to return and buy it right back to get a $5 price difference.

Now I'm never done that or any of this I'm just saying if Eastbay allowed a code on these which to my knowledge should have never been allowed, of course I would do it. But when I placed my order he said I can't so why would I call and risk my order getting canceled over attempting to save cash. I'm good

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanna remind y'all that Eastbay started as a phone order shoe company, I remember they used to send out catalogues and you would call the 1-800 number to make orders. You think that after thirty years of doing the same thing on every hyped Jordan release (or other) that they wouldn't have their act straight today?

Their entire system is BASED on phone orders, it was their original sales model. If you got thru on EB today, rest assured, they are prepared to handle your order appropriately, if not then shame on them. But everyone saying it's going to be cancelled really has to just look at the facts.

View media item 2391915

QfT!
This was how we ordered for years. This backorder process has been around too! Who remembers "backordering" any of their 00-01 XIs? I had backorders for months for each CW. :lol:
Maybe this process is new for some of these youngsters. I myself have never seen a cancelled backorder...

Back
Top Bottom