Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm interested to know what happened if you're willing to tell.
He said it himself...see my post above. They stash allocation for what if scenarios. Not the countless all off a sudden restocks we see. Or maybe...just maybe...its all one in the same. U may program but many of us know the trends. Sometimes moreso than the people paid to work for the company.

final tally, at least i think:

1 from raffle

1 from eastbay

3 from friends

1 not picked up, pair was given to fellow NTer.

No extras will be sold for profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naw it wasn't a future restock tho unless you mean like today.
agree to disagree.

Yea I seriously disagree. The inventory wouldn't have been released had it been reserved stock. I could see the finishline wishlist trick being a mistake but calling and ordering unauthorized stock isn't realistic.
The reps were saying that they hadn't received their full shipment yet. Same thing happened for the blue mirror foams.
They took phone orders for like a day.

Been wanting this shoe for the longest....got shipping confirmation just now from the east bay phone order yesterday....my 30th bday is going quite well today:D
Happy bday foolie! Welcome to the Dirty Thirty Club [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Yea I seriously disagree. The inventory wouldn't have been released had it been reserved stock. I could see the finishline wishlist trick being a mistake but calling and ordering unauthorized stock isn't realistic.
The reps were saying that they hadn't received their full shipment yet. Same thing happened for the blue mirror foams.
But we see these 3 month down the line restocks all the time. Keeps you on their site...checkin for product...possibly buying other product...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told yesterday they were receiving another shipment today but who knows.

got shipping for the EB pair from yday. 
nthat.gif

There's more royals than storm blues

It's just that no one gives a crap about storm blues minus some shoe heads who love 1s and classic 1s

Lmao do people really think Nike made as many Storm Blues as these Royals? Those things would sit for a year on shelves at those production #s.

Last edited:
Storm blue 1s are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

wow, Im really late to the party, guess I would be wasting my time to call and try and get me a size 10.5!!!

Back
Top Bottom