Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

bruh you gotta sell it like the second pair is to pay off the first pair. My wife knows I buy some sell some and she leaves me alone now lol. anytime she questions I say its for sale

Every single pair my wife notices these days is "for sale" even rocked my 13 royals recently and schooled her on how I don't even need them since I already have them.

:lol: this is exactly how it went too lol. Been stalking the front yard all afternoon waiting for my pair so I could put em up right away but they decide to show at 7pm at night. I'm pretty much busted too because they rung the doorbell. Was trying to wait outside for them for a bit, but it didn't work out like that lol.

UPS MyChoice is your friend.

Why dont you ship it to a UPS access point? After it ships, you can change the delivery point to have it deliver to a UPS store instead of it coming to your door. She'll never know

This man knows. A Nike package ain't seen my doorstep since 2014 :lol:

james-franco-wink.gif

so my royal pair from FTL pick up came with the plastic piece that holds the lace to the shoes cut off.

Anyone ever seen this?  Anyone know where I can get it reattached?

My wife only says something when she sees too much stuff coming in.

She's right tho so I don't even get mad.

..... but they still keep coming in doe
This is me Yeah I know I need to stop. As boxes are stacking to the ceiling lol

damn EB is quick with the shipment. didn't expect it to be so easy to double on up the 2nd pair. got through first call with guy and he just placed it ez. they also said won't be shipped til they receive shipment on friday, but it's barely 1 day and they got shipment already? that's clutch. got a double pair since i wasn't sure how these fit so I bought one size .5 down and one size TTS in case. most likely other pair will go to someone in need 
whats the verdict, TTS or .5 down better?

Haha. Not saying you need to get her a pair of Royal's, just saying take care of her and she may not be so worried about what you're buying. I am married, and I think I've bought 5 pairs of shoes in the last month. I got her a pair of Ultra Boosts so she's happy as a clam. She spends her money on her hobbies and me on mine.

i did this. bought myself anniversary AM1s, atmos, space jams, and now royals. bought her AM1 ultras and she's happy lol

so my royal pair from FTL pick up came with the plastic piece that holds the lace to the shoes cut off.

Anyone ever seen this?  Anyone know where I can get it reattached?

So you mean the extra lace bag was detached from the shoes?
That's going to hurt your bottom line and you won't get as much d dollaz.

Is it safe to say that all these Phone Orders w/ EB

are all part of the same system of shipping and Fulfillment, footsites (FTL, CS, FA)

our orders shipped fast cuz they are just in the pot all mixed in with everyone else order alll over? all 4 stores

Last edited:
Every single pair my wife notices these days is "for sale" even rocked my 13 royals recently and schooled her on how I don't even need them since I already have them.
UPS MyChoice is your friend.
This man knows. A Nike package ain't seen my doorstep since 2014 :lol:
That's weird because I have Nike packages lately that have been dropped off at my door even when I selected local pickup. Csr says that Nike put a restriction on the package which I think is bs because the system let me reroute the package.

That 3 way picture is pure flames

Ayyy thanks. Just got rid of the sbbs though. Going for too much money for me to wear

Funny because I posted last year at 350 DS on eBay I think I got only 18 views on the listing in the 30 days it was up

Also noticed Top 3 prices went up smh

Back
Top Bottom