Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

My wife just informed me that my 2nd pair has arrived. Fingers crossed for a decent toebox. [emoji]127998[/emoji] Forgot that I didn't post the pic in here but here's my first pair:

View media item 2393876
It's so thin that there's a noticeable space in between the leather and the shoe tree. Whoever packaged the shoe was actually able to stuff paper in between. :lol:
This is what it looked like after I take all that crap out.
Bruh you need to at least start going down .5 size on your 1's

My wife just informed me that my 2nd pair has arrived. Fingers crossed for a decent toebox. [emoji]127998[/emoji] Forgot that I didn't post the pic in here but here's my first pair:

It's so thin that there's a noticeable space in between the leather and the shoe tree. Whoever packaged the shoe was actually able to stuff paper in between.
laugh.gif

bruh you have to read his post. i dont think he wore em yet. thats what the toebox looks like after he takes out the shoetree and some paper somebody stuffed into the toebox.

View media item 2393876
It's so thin that there's a noticeable space in between the leather and the shoe tree. Whoever packaged the shoe was actually able to stuff paper in between. :lol:
That's how it came out of the box :lol: sizing down wouldn't have helped but he would have got a different shoe.

i know for a fact that they can ALWAYS hold your package at their pickup center if you ask them to. now, as for access points, ive had nike mess up and not give ups a complete billing mainifest, which makes ups not recognize it as a MYChoice package and thus can only be delivered to my address or have it held at the customer pickup center.

but their pickup center is ALWAYS an option. i think they BSed you.

yes this is what i was talking abouit above when i said nike sometimes sends me packages and doesnt give the complete billing manifest to UPS. the result is the package being restricted because in place of the name there is a number.
stupid csr giving me bs. The tracking info shows the driver attempted to deliver the package to the local ups store at 7:52am, but the store doesn't even open til 8:30am. The driver decided to deliver and leave the packages at my address instead. This pisses me off. Both the driver and csr are morons. anyone know how i can file a complaint? Obviously I got no where by calling UPS, as they just blamed Nike saying there's a restriction and it had to be delivered to my address.

[table][tr][td]04/04/2017[/td][td]4:59 P.M.[/td][td]Delivered[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]04/04/2017[/td][td]7:53 A.M.[/td][td]The delivery change was completed. / Delivery will be rescheduled.[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]04/04/2017[/td][td]7:52 A.M.[/td][td]The delivery change was completed. / The original UPS Access Point[emoji]8482[/emoji] is not available for delivery. We'll contact receiver for an alternate delivery location.
 [/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Don't use UPS for nothing. Pay the few extra dollars for next day air and FedEx will deliver it. I can't stand UPS so much that dude might catch a fade when I see him [emoji]128514[/emoji]

i know for a fact that they can ALWAYS hold your package at their pickup center if you ask them to. now, as for access points, ive had nike mess up and not give ups a complete billing mainifest, which makes ups not recognize it as a MYChoice package and thus can only be delivered to my address or have it held at the customer pickup center.

but their pickup center is ALWAYS an option. i think they BSed you.

yes this is what i was talking abouit above when i said nike sometimes sends me packages and doesnt give the complete billing manifest to UPS. the result is the package being restricted because in place of the name there is a number.
stupid csr giving me bs. The tracking info shows the driver attempted to deliver the package to the local ups store at 7:52am, but the store doesn't even open til 8:30am. The driver decided to deliver and leave the packages at my address instead. This pisses me off. Both the driver and csr are morons. anyone know how i can file a complaint? Obviously I got no where by calling UPS, as they just blamed Nike saying there's a restriction and it had to be delivered to my address.

[table][tr][td]04/04/2017[/td][td]4:59 P.M.[/td][td]Delivered[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]04/04/2017[/td][td]7:53 A.M.[/td][td]The delivery change was completed. / Delivery will be rescheduled.[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]04/04/2017[/td][td]7:52 A.M.[/td][td]The delivery change was completed. / The original UPS Access Point[emoji]8482[/emoji] is not available for delivery. We'll contact receiver for an alternate delivery location.
 [/td][/tr][/table]
yea UPS drivers r dumb sometimes. one time i dropped off a package at an access point but the driver went to the access ploint super early before they open. i was like 0k whatever, he will get it tomorrow.....come the next day the idiot driver did the SAME thing lol. went back before they opened like he didnt learn his lesson the day before. i had to call and complain and ask why the driver would go back there a 2nd time like that if he found out they dont open yet on the previous day? needless to say, the dude went and picked em up at the end of the day on the 3rd try.

but UPS wasnt BSing you when they said its nikes fault. nike didnt fully submit all the info needed for a smooth delivery.

Last edited:

all this talk about UPS. Has any of you ever received a pickup restriction from Nike? I re-routed two packages from Nike to my local UPS center via MyChoice, but the packages still ended up being left at my front door on delivery day. I called to complain and the csr said the packages had a restriction on it from Nike to not allow local pickup. This sounds like bs. Why would Nike put a restriction on some packages and not on others.
that's BS. I use to always arrange my package to be picked up when I'm at home. Instead of waiting until 4pm for the drop off.

my old ups guy was cool as, always looked out for me knew when i got off work, texted me when he was on the block everything. then he got a new route and this new want war. still follow my old ups dude on instagram, wanna hit him up like yo come back |I

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting on my pair from the zadeh pre-order. Anyone here get shipping confirmation yet?
They said on IG to allow for 2-3 weeks

Yes for me. I want OG everything.

this.

imma think somethings fishy if someone sells me DS shoes and there isn't any tissue paper in the box.
It depends. Like ship from store stuff could have stuff missing since stuff can be messed with by customers/staff.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2393876/width/600/height/600[/IMG]

One of my pairs has a similar toe box. Not quite as bad but similar. I guess it's because the leather is extra tumbled. Super soft, though.

View media item 2393939
Is it size related? My nephews pair, sz. 8, is less tumbled all over. Both my pairs, sz. 10, are pretty tumbled.

Back
Top Bottom