Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Explain to the rep that you chatted with online cs, were told they were in stock, and it was recommended that you place a phone order. Point out that there isn't the usual "no call in orders allowed" for these. My understanding is there was a block on them earlier but that it's been lifted, something I think many of the reps are still unaware of. Obviously there's some luck involved with all of this but they are in stock and orders will go through.
why argue? just accept and move on. that will only irritate the csr's even more

on my 5th call.  previous 4 times, were denied like mutombo....hopefully i'll score a pair for a buddy of mine....

I ain't have no luck smh they said try online smh but they took em off I guess they got tired of the phone calls lol

Yeah just checked all the sites, they all say soldout

I guess it was only a short window to order

Who's talking about arguing? That's the last thing I'd advise... Had a really pleasant rep who helped get my order through, but was a bit surprised at first and said she didn't think people realized the no call in thing was no longer in effect from earlier. Just trying to help those who are having trouble/getting denied.

It's not arguing. Sometimes the CS's are either lazy or misinformed. You have to be a little persistent. Do it politely and respectfully and if they won't budge, then that's that. If they already started by giving you attitude, then just hang up.

The guy I talked to on Monday told me they were sold out. I said, they are on the site, is it possible for you to check...and now here we are.

Last edited:
Man y'all dudes are ruthless 
mean.gif
 dudes still tryna get one and y'all going for 6 and 7+, knowing damn well y'all ain't doing **** with em 
laugh.gif

Just called footaction, no go. Called Eastbay, no go, called champs, no go. Called footlocker and have an order number and my CC was charged. No kidding, all serious. The guy from footaction really wanted to help, and I was nice and friendly with all of them. Seems like guy reps seem more open to help out. Having two of these will help me bridge the gap to the Breds I really want.

I don't need more then six. I don't need more then six. I don't need more then six. Goosefraba. G-O-O-S-E-F-R-A-B-A. WOOSA WOOSA

All y'all trying for a 3rd, 4th and 5th :x

Meanwhile I've made over 100 calls for my first pair and still nothing :smh:

I'm all about doubling up, rocking and stocking, but at some point buying things just because you can becomes a terrible decision financially. LOL. Hopefully there will be some homies throwing some oops. This could be the first OG 1 release ever with stable sodium levels.

Back
Top Bottom