Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

nah are there NT instant email notifications? everyone who didn't get a single pair PM me. I will send you updates whenever there is a restock or online jig for the next week. WE ALL EATIN.
:lol:

Just post it in the thread. If not, I'm sure someone else, or myself, will post any "restocks."

Last edited:

nthat.gif
 Got through right at the 5 mark, guy put me on hold, then came back and pushed order through. This was after busy signal, disconnected msg, press 5 to remain on the line, etc. for the last 45 min to hour.
wait so you press 5 when it says "this number has been disconnected? " 

Just got my pair delivered from FNL. The UPS guy took forever today and didn't arrive until well outside the delivery window at 7:30. I was getting a bit nervous. My pair is A1. Very nice leather. And yes, the extra laces are wrapped loosely unlike usual.

well for anyone that hasn't seen it. This manager really did not care at all.

Now might be a good time to see the doctor and try to go on a leave of absence for her arm that is in the brace and spend the time looking for another job .

wait so you press 5 when it says "this number has been disconnected? " 
No, once you finally get through to their automated system and on hold for customer service. There's a recording of a female saying all the reps are busy, press 5 to remain on the line or an option to leave a voicemail. And it pops up way too often.. probably every 20-30 secs of being on hold.

Damn, I need to get subbed to this post since I keep missing these restocks.  I saw the EB one like 4 hours after and just saw Shiek now.  Any hope for another restock?  I heard Nike CA might rerelease their stock on SNKRS.  I fell asleep during the release since I waited up all night the night before for Kaws.  Not trying to pay 260 for 160 shoes either.

Back
Top Bottom