Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Mods can delete name and post. Its not important. Pm another
100% true

However, it is very important NOT to post anyone's personal information with or without their consent, as this can lead to harassment, or any other unwarranted and unpleasant actions and verbal experiences for that individual.

Last edited:

I've been lurking for like, 6 years on this forum - never posted until now. This thread got me a pair of 9.5s for retail with that Shiekh information. NT is truly the greatest. Thanks to everyone that posted that info (and that Eastbay info from a day or two ago).

Can't believe I copped for retaillllllll
You must be one happy camper if this made you come out of a 6 year lurk session. 

congrats on the cop. 

Come on 200 CALLS???

I bet you didn't make 10

Don't make me call n place a order to prove a point of how easy it is?

First call, waited 23 minutes n then the call dropped.
Second call, 10 minutes n then they send me to voice mail

:x

Last edited:
Over 200 ?

giphy.gif

I did it brothers... I got through.. your girl was super nice. Figured she would be annoyed but made sure everything went smooth

Last edited:

You must be one happy camper if this made you come out of a 6 year lurk session. 

congrats on the cop. 
This shoe, in this colorway, is an all-time favorite. I had the sport blue AJKOs, the lows, and even the J-Pack dunks from a few years back...but this one was what I needed. I only wanted one pair for retail, and finally I got one. Really happy, and I just wanted to say "thanks"!

:lol: the official "lurkers first post"
Hi I've been lurking for like _ years. Finally created an account. [insert relative comment here]

After about 100 or so calls (including disconnects), I just got through on a Size 11!

Tip: If you get through, press 1 to customer service and then the hold music will come on. After some time, the voice will ask to press 5 to stay on hold. You DO NOT need to press 5.. just keep waiting.

Thanks OP for the info!

After about 100 or so calls (including disconnects), I just got through on a Size 11!

Tip: If you get through, press 1 to customer service and then the hold music will come on. After some time, the voice will ask to press 5 to stay on hold. You DO NOT need to press 5.. just keep waiting.

Thanks OP for the info!
I will try that if I ever get to that point again.

laugh.gif
the official "lurkers first post"
Hi I've been lurking for like _ years. Finally created an account. [insert relative comment here]
Blows my mind how they can lurk for Years, not months or weeks

Years and not post once!

HOW SWAY!!

Back
Top Bottom