Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

With all the 31 matching talk. Won't the 32's be out by the release of these? New model usually releases in February...

I hope its not tumbled just smooth soft full grain like the metallics or like the black part of the b/red 2016 release. Wouldn't make sense to do tumbled because there was never a tumbled royal.

GOING TO BE INTERESTING SEEING WHAT MATERIALS THEY PUT ON EM.. I CERTAINLY WOULDNT MIND BUT THERE WOULD BE NO REASON TO PUT TUMBLED LEATHER ON THE TOE BOX

I hope they use the same black leather from the breds around the toe box...then CM leather everywhere else

The 31's just released lmao
Yea the "banned" color way. It wasn't the first color to drop tho. But we're talking about royal 1st and them releasing Royal 31s with them. Considering may 2017.. The 32s should be out by then. So why and how would they release them together was my initial point of question

Yea the "banned" color way. It wasn't the first color to drop tho. But we're talking about royal 1st and them releasing Royal 31s with them. Considering may 2017.. The 32s should be out by then. So why and how would they release them together was my initial point of question
i always saw this weekends 1 and 31 simultaneous release as a way of rolling out the new jordan ... particularly since the 30s JUST released a few months ago. Because there are so many 1s colorways (shattered backboard 31s are dropping) planned for the 31s not sure a quick turnaround to the 32s will happen. 

my '01 pair is still in excellent shape, but i might be in for a pair. not like ill actually be able to win a raffle though lmao

i always saw this weekends 1 and 31 simultaneous release as a way of rolling out the new jordan ... particularly since the 30s JUST released a few months ago. Because there are so many 1s colorways (shattered backboard 31s are dropping) planned for the 31s not sure a quick turnaround to the 32s will happen. 
I can see that. I feel like there had been a Quick turn around for the 29 to 30s. But maybe you're right. Guess I just assume the 32 would be out by the one these royals release. But as we know dates can surely change

Will go hard for these. I slept on the breds. Not again. These will be hard and I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited:
I'll be patience waiting for these. Got them everytime they came out and hopefully get them again this time

ROYALS GETTING DOUBLED UP NO IF ANDS OR BUTTS... FAVORITE JORDAN 1 OF ALL TIME.

MONEY IS GETTING SET TO THE SIDE ASAP

Recently I've heard news that those Royal 1's are coming back. I have the 72-10's and Concords but it feels tempting to try and cop those Space Jams. If it was you, would you have copped the Space Jams or the Royal 1's?

I'm so ready [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Got more Breds coming in this week and next that will hold me over until next May [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
They giving us the everything... The blue theme is going to be heavy next year. The end of 2015 and the beginning of 2016 Red theme. The end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017 Blue theme. Just a thought

We finna be Blood & Cripped out here[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

JB gon get us ****** up and shoeless in a minute

Back
Top Bottom