Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Found a video. Not sure if this was the user on the thread, but ****! I can't believe this happened. I would be PISSED if this happened to me.

Chicks have mainstream fame like , air Max 1s 90s and 95s, puma classics, Air Force 1s and shell toes.
I'd add Stan Smiths to that category as well. 

Honestly, Dunks and AJ1s are part of this as well... I think one thing a lot (if not all) of these models have in common is the silhouettes are really easy to pull off with different types of clothes. 

Yep, honestly debating on doing the same. I really don't feel like it though. I'm not even sure where to line up at since it's in the mall.....

I'll see how I feel I'm the morning.
The one here is at a strip mall.  It's brand new in Teterboro.  I know Willowbrook and Garden State did raffles already.

I'm glad i get to enjoy all brands 
smokin.gif
Anything before boost cool with me shelltoes, nizza, top 10's

Gonna go to KICKS USA at about 6 or 7 AM.  Last Hope.
Yep, honestly debating on doing the same. I really don't feel like it though. I'm not even sure where to line up at since it's in the mall.....

I'll see how I feel I'm the morning.
If it's Freehold or Willowbrook you thinking about going to, they did raffles

Found a video. Not sure if this was the user on the thread, but ****! I can't believe this happened. I would be PISSED if this happened to me.

I don't get why ppl spray water repellent on black base leather sneakers. I check the weather before I leave the house and if I think it will rain I'm throwing on bred 15s 19s masters etc. wore my bands in the rain and no probs here

Back
Top Bottom