Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

1st time ever striking out at all avenues... 503 all carts busy at my last option smh.... worst April Fool's prank ever

SP starting to send me to my homepage after hitting Try again when the timer is up... my IP is donezo I guess.

Last shot is my phone. Such a waste man, just wanted one size 10 to actually rock.

SNKRS confirmation email in. I can relax now. Would've been nice to secure another pair to keep on ice, but I'm grateful for what I have.

Best of luck to the folks that haven't gotten a pair yet. 

Anyone know if they gon restock in a few weeks? I've had luck on restocks [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Jesus no wonder I strike out on limited ****

Most of this site is 10.5 like me :x

Facts bro! I'm like damn. I can't wait to see if I hit on both these joints it's lookin like I might. But I know the shoe gods aren't that giving!

I was able to clean up in Odessa-midland hit on every raffle at every store , plus on sneakers and end. Wanted just one now I'm sitting on 6

I wanted 3 pairs for around $500, Got 3 pairs - $550
1. $250, days before
2. FTL APP
3. SNKRS

and I'll say I put in above average effort. I camped this thread for months. Invested an hour of footwork (in the rain) + a week's worth of actual day to day work, signing up for online raffles, footapps, instore check ins, etc.

so I'll say that--at least in NYC--if you really wanted them, you got them.

Back
Top Bottom