Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Shortly after I bought an unclaimed pair on 125th street, the store manager brought out two of her "friends" from the back and while I was the only person in the store "shopping" after I copped and everyone else was outside waiting (since they were only letting in one at a time), the manager friends copped their pairs. And off they went to the back again.

This is crazy. When I used to work at Foot Locker years ago, The head corporate were always checking cameras and reporting back to us constantly. Wonder if it's different in NYC.

Shortly after I bought an unclaimed pair on 125th street, the store manager brought out two of her "friends" from the back and while I was the only person in the store "shopping" after I copped and everyone else was outside waiting (since they were only letting in one at a time), the manager friends copped their pairs. And off they went to the back again.

This is crazy. When I used to work at Foot Locker years ago, The head corporate were always checking cameras and reporting back to us constantly. Wonder if it's different in NYC.

Auditors don't check cameras for sneaker releases anymore. Not from when I was a GM at least. Backdooring is OD lol

if we were to ever get something super exclusive would we have a chance? man by the time i got to houston they were sold out and i didnt bother going over there. then i see in here dude saying they were selling for 285 till closing

View media item 2390636
yup , when they put the sold out sign up and they said sold out on IG, most people in line knew they were gonna back door pairs so that's why nobody left , AA has a shady reputation and they lived up to it , def not knocking their hustle , I knew what was gonna happen and most of the line knew also, specially when I see one individual walk out w/ 3-4 pairs

Damn seems like everyone was able to cook on this.  Struck out on all raffles and online.  One of the very few releases I want for this year and with the increased quantity this go around and still come up short.

The salt level is high but not enough to crave into resell prices (yet)..... lol

Sorry for being late but here's a video of my experience during the Royal release.

I got my pairs already but I know 34th always got leftovers from experience. And while me and my boy waited all this crap ensured within a 1 1/2 hour span lol.

roll.gif

Best part is Denzel Washington asking for a recount.

How you feel about Supreme???
The Ape doing his thing out there ... at least that's who it looked like. I want to see more vids of The Ape getting wrecked. One of these days, some big mofo is gonna clean his clock. Not like that one vid, but truly jack his *** up where he thinks twice about being a punk.
aint that video with the bape punk old? i think he popped off to the wrong dudes and he got jumped. then got arrested lol

Auditors don't check cameras for sneaker releases anymore. Not from when I was a GM at least. Backdooring is OD lol
So much non-sense going on in the sneaker game man...  I rather take my money to Louboutin, Saks, Neiman Marcus etc..  At least they know how to treat a person when you walk in the door..

anyone still waiting on snkrs shipping confirmation? lol 

mine is just stuck on "preparing to ship" 

Damn seems like everyone was able to cook on this.  Struck out on all raffles and online.  One of the very few releases I want for this year and with the increased quantity this go around and still come up short.

The salt level is high but not enough to crave into resell prices (yet)..... lol

I took a major L on these lol.. my shoe guy was reselling for 300+, could've copped for $220 but he sold all the pairs on hand, everything else at the store [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
So much non-sense going on in the sneaker game man...  I rather take my money to Louboutin, Saks, Neiman Marcus etc..  At least they know how to treat a person when you walk in the door..
They give clients the best stuff too at those places

For those who are waiting on SNKRS... just call up Nike. They will recognize your phone number and just give your email and name. Rep will give you details on your package 8)

Back
Top Bottom