Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

You prolly in his new vlog then............and secret revealed on how he skipped 150 ppl in line is in this vlog too (tl;dr: one of the ppl in line was a "DamnDee fanboy/Youtube subscriber" and let him get a spot near him in line)

roll.gif
 one of the best sneaker vlogs of 2017 so far.

The fact that homie was breaking all kinds of traffic laws while recording on his camera.

The fact that he just left his homie at the back of the line.

The fact that ol boy walked out with like 3 pairs of shoes and sold a pair to the big dude while everybody was just staring. 

The fact that he used that moment to jump ahead of people. (very strategic move Dee)

I'm literally in tears over here. Needed that laugh.

Them retroing again so soon IMO is more a testament to the whole 'remastered' series they've started fourth. The 2013's are hideous shape wise. Besides the swoosh, these are as close as we're gonna get to the OG's for long time.

Of course anything could happen, but based on their patterns from previous shoes, I would expect a 8-10 year hideous on this model.

This whole "remaster" program was all a sham. Out of all the shoes in JBs repertoire, they choose CWs that was retroed 4 years ago. Why? Because they know, those CWs sell out. And why do they need a sell out? They could have "remastered" another mettalic CW... (Which they are) But the bottom line is the NkE stock. They need returns, and their profit margins are being chipped away by others. (Adidas, UA, Sketchers..)

JB takes notice. They see/saw how this release turned out, takes note, and will repeat the process

Them retroing again so soon IMO is more a testament to the whole 'remastered' series they've started fourth. The 2013's are hideous shape wise. Besides the swoosh, these are as close as we're gonna get to the OG's for long time.

Of course anything could happen, but based on their patterns from previous shoes, I would expect a 8-10 year hiatus on this model.
Your hiatus theory is complete conjecture.
Much better than the shoe lace theory

False. Nike doesn't follow a pattern.

Lol ok - I'm not here to pound my chest.

You can go back and look at the patterns of how long they choose to release shoes. It's not an exact science, but there are reasons for it. And reasons why they 'vault' shoes.

I went 1/3 on the 1's releases I wanted in the past year (top 3, Black reds and black toes) and had to pay resell. So glad I was able to grab these from footlocker (waitlisted). Struck out on my double up online. Growing up I didn't even like 1's but within the last 5 years have grown to like them. My 1's collection has grown as well. Only really wear the Breds and black toes though. These royals will get lots of wear as well. Hopefully everyone that wanted a pair got one. Seems many were able to get multiple.
View media item 2390728

at this point you can easily sell breds and buy these with like 50 bucks left over.  
The next month or so should be the best time to buy resell.  After a quarter, they will start going up in price.  That's typically the trend.  I was able to pick up blk/reds and black toes for under 250 within a month after release. 

at this point you can easily sell breds and buy these with like 50 bucks left over.  
The next month or so should be the best time to buy resell.  After a quarter, they will start going up in price.  That's typically the trend.  I was able to pick up blk/reds and black toes for under 250 within a month after release. 
crazy thing is black toes and bred prices went up in the past few days

This whole "remaster" program was all a sham. Out of all the shoes in JBs repertoire, they choose CWs that was retroed 4 years ago. Why? Because they know, those CWs sell out. And why do they need a sell out? They could have "remastered" another mettalic CW... (Which they are) But the bottom line is the NkE stock. They need returns, and their profit margins are being chipped away by others. (Adidas, UA, Sketchers..)

JB takes notice. They see/saw how this release turned out, takes note, and will repeat the process

Last edited:
took the super on on the FTL app Friday so thought these were going to hard to get was able to secure 2 pair and coulda got more but didnt want to be greedy

I think the remastered stuff was a sham BUT we have gotten better quality since it started.

Of course. Think these will settle around $350 but I just do not see $600
Settle at $350 is a reach bruh. Chicagos are mid 4s on goat, so are banneds after about 6months. These will mirror banned prices in a couple months.

crazy thing is black toes and bred prices went up in the past few days
black toes def jumped within the last month

Called Nike a minute ago, they said all is good with the order, just backed up a little bit thats why no emails for confirming shipment, but they will at some point today. 

Back
Top Bottom