Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Got thru the phone on EB yesterday. Get a shipping confirmation from ups quantum that a package is raring from Foot Locker. Could these be the shoes ?? I haven't orders from footlocker either
Yes they are the shoes. They're the same company.

Y'all really apologizing to dude because people are on an under the radar Eastbay shipment?

Never change NT
mean.gif
Not really -- I ended up with 5 pairs of these plus one I didn't pick up. I was able to get my double and feed several friends.

woah, many? nah. maybe 1 or 2. and 1 had the employee hook him up with empoloyee discount. def not many uner retail at all.

I know it's nothing to write home about but it's against EB guidelines to get free shipping on jordan retro orders. I have always been charged shipping, and this time I wasn't. Not that huge of a win, but worth mentioning for those who have not purchased much from EB. Many got free shipping, some paid.

what happened this morning?

No cancellations. Only shipping confirmations.

Not to mention, many of them were below retail.

woah, many? nah. maybe 1 or 2. and 1 had the employee hook him up with empoloyee discount. def not many uner retail at all.

I got mine for $122 and I didn't even ask for any discount. It was until I got the order confirmation that I saw she plugged her discount in. Wild

I know it's nothing to write home about but it's against EB guidelines to get free shipping on jordan retro orders. I have always been charged shipping, and this time I wasn't. Not that huge of a win, but worth mentioning for those who have not purchased much from EB. Many got free shipping, some paid.
im a gold member or whatever its called, so i havent paid for shipping in god knows how long.

**** couldn't get a pair from EB, called 13 times. Feel like I'm the only one. Got Aaron/Erin and Zach like 9 times

The one day I skip coming to this forum, I miss the feast at EB. However, I cooked heavily on release day so congrats to those that were able to snatch a pair!

Back
Top Bottom