Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

So many Royals out there. Way more than Banneds.

Alex via phone said they got another shipment after the initial Saturday lot.

refreshing the order page hoping for cancellations in ym size so i can reorder 
nerd.gif

Bout to make a call. My brother, no I mean my boy. My two boys and their boy need pairs. None have fingers or voice boxes so it's up to me, what are friends for? :rofl: (jk)

Got in luckily again for the second time as I type this (took 15 tries). Guitar riffs galore!

About to ask about the order HOLD situation on these "re-orders" VERY politely. 

Nike is reading this thread and making the factories produce more
"Hey these dudes buying like 5 pairs each!"
Chop chop lol

Brug
Got in luckily again for the second time as I type this (took 15 tries). Guitar riffs galore!

About to ask about the order HOLD situation on these "re-orders" VERY politely. 

Bruh ask and let us know. I got 4 processing and last one On Hold. If the hold is good, I'm going to max my 100,000 CC limit ROFL

Pair from Monday's Eastbay gate just came in...I guess the whole laces thing depends on production and factory... Pair for HOH came coiled, this pair from Eastbay came the regular wrapped way

Brug
Bruh ask and let us know. I got 4 processing and last one On Hold. If the hold is good, I'm going to max my 100,000 CC limit ROFL
roll.gif

I'll ask it in general without giving my order # , don't wanna compromise my orders or others.

The feast continues!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom