Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I mean people strike out on GR all the time

So it's luck of the draw. Feels way more royals regardless and release around Michigan shows that IMO because way more stores had em especially garbage ones that never even get 1s or even got the banneds
felt like it was pretty much the same around me

I mean people strike out on GR all the time

So it's luck of the draw. Feels way more royals regardless and release around Michigan shows that IMO because way more stores had em especially garbage ones that never even get 1s or even got the banneds
felt like it was pretty much the same around me

Understandable as others said the same thing location wise for their cities

Ordering from Shiek is great for me because they are just north of me, pair from yesterday phone order is already ot for delivery! Thanks again to the original person who posted the info!

Damn that's quick.

My pairs arrive next Wednesday. Gotta give my tenants a heads up to expect packages. :lol:

Anyone in LA checking out the Footaction/Flight 23 launch at Los Cerritos this morning?
What did they have out there?
maybe one of these guys will know. saw another vid where people put up ghost chairs yesterday afternoon.
mean.gif

correct me if i'm wrong, but it feels like they made a lot less of the breds
That's how I feel fam, I struck out hard with Breds last year and had to cop @ resell price.... I was able to cop several pairs of Royals this time around....

Last edited:
Understandable as others said the same thing location wise for their cities
yeah also keep in mind, alot of the guys that copped royals in this thread and because of this thread were spoonfed pairs and werent really in direct competion with anyone else besides other people in this thread. between SNKRS, footsite phone orders, and shiekh, it was as easy picking up the phone and getting through (not saying everyone got through). but for alot of people here including myself the ease at which we copped had less to do with how many pairs were out and more to do with where and how we copped.

yeah also keep in mind, alot of the guys that copped royals in this thread and because of this thread were spoonfed pairs and werent really in direct competion with anyone else besides other people in this thread. between SNKRS, footsite phone orders, and shiekh, it was as easy picking up the phone and getting through (not saying everyone got through). but for alot of people here including myself the ease at which we copped had less to do with how many pairs were out and more to do with where and how we copped.
beat me to it, the general public isnt lurking here all day, there are lurkers for sure but not as many in competition as the bots and everyone trying to eat at 10am release day. not to mention, how many people quit on eastbaygate and shiekhgate after 10 calls? just making it easier for the persistent NT fam.

Last edited:
That's how I feel fam, I struck out hard with Breds last year and had to cop @ resell price.... I was able to cop several pairs of Royals this time around....
Yea i regret not going for my second pair. I'd straight trade for a black toe.

yeah, I feel like Marge over there just watching everywhere else eat while I got nothing

Canada gets played...
I believe Nike said they only released 200 pairs of 'Banned' 1's here(whatever that means) so the Royal #s wouldn't be far off :lol: smh

Last edited:
That's exactly what Im doing, gonna try to trade for Breds to put in ICE!

Reseller alert! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Haha JK
This week has been great got my royals
Plus Nike just sent me a reserve on some sf af1

Back
Top Bottom