Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Keep royals and breds away from water. The soft leather can easily get soaked up with water and changes the look and color.

Was forced to wear em in he rain one day as it started raining after I went out. This is what my leather looks like under bright and reg lighting
View media item 2396515View media item 2396516
Honestly after rain the leather was a bit darker, but it was fine after it dried off. Leather is still just as soft on the toe box.

So word of advice, if you're going to do a phone order make sure you create an account with the company beforehand to expedite the process. My phone order got screwed up because my name was taken down wrong over the phone. I called Sheikh today and they were able to fix it, but it added additional unnecessary drama to the situation. Luckily my shoes shipped to my address anyways and i got my order number. Sheikh did a great job and i hope to do business with them in the future. 

finally got to open my package yesterday and discover Nike sent me a defective left pair with 2 crease, chatted online with a cr but all he had to say you can return the item if your not satisfied
mean.gif
 so disappointing

Smh... Nike needs to start handing out discos for these imperfections FR FR!
for real, now I'am not picky with glue stains and other minor imperfections but this one is really noticeable, the picture I took doesn't really do it justice
mean.gif

Last edited:
2 vertical creases [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] you need glasses bro?

Last night's wind storm had me shook.
There were tree branches all over the streets it looked like Mother Nature used a giant leaf blower :lol:
I'm glad the weather was nice dealing with these raffles and pick ups
Side note: wore my black toes yesterday and when I looked at them I thought L train :lol:

Last edited:
In terms of productions numbers does anyone know the diff between number of royals banneds and black toes?

My pair from NDC is clean, pair from Shoe Palace are sloppy AF.

Pen marks, discoloration on the toe box, etc.

I was originally going to flip the second pair to cover the cost hunting down a pair of the Mrs.

Now that Shiekh came through, nice to not have that worry.

Might just beat the SP pair into the ground and keep the NDC jawns on ice for a while.

finally got to open my package yesterday and discover Nike sent me a defective left pair with 2 crease, chatted online with a cr but all he had to say you can return the item if your not satisfied:smh:  so disappointing
View media item 2396552

Smh... Nike needs to start handing out discos for these imperfections FR FR!
No, Nike needs to stop selling sneakers to groveling privileged folk who cry about every flaw instead of sending the shoes back but expects some compensation. Someone else would gladly take them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom