Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

There were tree branches all over the streets it looked like Mother Nature used a giant leaf blower
laugh.gif

I'm glad the weather was nice dealing with these raffles and pick ups
Side note: wore my black toes yesterday and when I looked at them I thought L train
laugh.gif
It's good that I made an impression on you. If I can help one kid I have succeded in life.

I still cant believe Shiekh came through...those of you using that reorder button are dirty lol. Are there a lot of people still looking? I know sz. 13's seem to be one of the last sizes that sold out which is rare.

I still cant believe Shiekh came through...those of you using that reorder button are dirty lol. Are there a lot of people still looking? I know sz. 13's seem to be one of the last sizes that sold out which is rare.
Yes people are still looking. Called Shiekh 665481653713517 times yesterday for nothing. 

Yes people are still looking. Called Shiekh 665481653713517 times yesterday for nothing. 
You tried today bro? Lines should be less packed.

I know man.  I told myself try on RD if you strike out move on.  Was really looking at resell but then Shiekh happened and I got em at retail.  Had an option to reorder but I don't need more than one pair.  Thinking back I should have reordered and helped other 10.5 NTers who couldnt get through. 

I know man.  I told myself try on RD if you strike out move on.  Was really looking at resell but then Shiekh happened and I got em at retail.  Had an option to reorder but I don't need more than one pair.  Thinking back I should have reordered and helped other 10.5 NTers who couldnt get through. 

Yeah I am glad I waited for retail. I'm trying to help someone out as well, especially those dudes putting in over 600+ calls...I know the struggle. After eastbay gate I was pissed

I called 665481653713518. Nothing As well! :smh:

No, Nike needs to stop selling sneakers to groveling privileged folk who cry about every flaw instead of sending the shoes back but expects some compensation. Someone else would gladly take them.
good luck with that! Nike been doin us like this since forever! And we keep eating that ish up! It's a vicious cycle fam!

No, Nike needs to stop selling sneakers to groveling privileged folk who cry about every flaw instead of sending the shoes back but expects some compensation. Someone else would gladly take them.
nah Nike needs to start giving you what they actually charge you for

nah Nike needs to start giving you what they actually charge you for
And what's that? When did Nike ever claim each pair wouldn't have a flaw? You show me what Nike promised you with any shoe and then show me how Nike never delivered.

Last edited:
And what's that? When did Nike ever claim each pair wouldn't have flaw? You show me what Nike promised you with any shoe and then show me how Nike never delivered.
exactly, people act as if things mass produced in factories with machines and human error wont have flaws...

The7onius The7onius also its funny that you say privelaged... AFAIK I paid with my hard earned dollar to get kicks of course I want em in good condition

exactly, people act as if things mass produced in factories with machines and human error wont have flaws...
word, yall want perfection you better go to some artisan footwear makers. roll the dice with mass produced, unless its a crazy flaw which i havent seen yet

Last edited:
And what's that? When did Nike ever claim each pair wouldn't have a flaw? You show me what Nike promised you with any shoe and then show me how Nike never delivered.
I feel you people are extremely picky nowadays. Measuring heights of leather glue stains etc. and nearly every complaint can't been seen by another person when wearing them. Personal OCD I guess

Back
Top Bottom