Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Honestly I rather have a flawed pair instead of no pair
Minor flaws like that creasing I could live with
Having no box.....now that's just dirty

my right pair on last year Breds is like that lol... hella annoying but oh welps... and I paid resale price for em...
yeah I camped 14 hours for mine, and then saw a pair in my size retail for 220 the day after. Makes me think I shouldve waited 
eyes.gif

yessir... I work at the PO and I know what does boxes go through lmfao!!!

[Nike sends me shoes without a box I will inspect for damages and request a new box to be sent, I've done it before.

Why not? You'd at least get a discount code out of it... even if the box and shoes aren't damaged.
If that's their way of fixing their mistake then so be it, but I'm not going to call and ask that I'm compensated when I can have a new box sent to me. Discount codes usually save around $30, that's extreme for a missing box.

My Royals are pretty trash, gonna send em back to Eastbay. Call in for them when they restock in about 3 business days.
If U want somebody in here to get them don't send them back. U act like we have hook ups at the warehouse :lol:

honestly I would return them if I know I could get a better replacement or if I purchased 2 pairs, but considering how hard and limited these not knowing if I can get another for retail, it really hard to return them

We know, you've told us over 50 times, we get it.
Nope, this is the first time mentioning on hold orders. Try again. You seem to have an issue with me. Do you need me to coddle you to sleep tonight
Actually you posted that screen shot of the 5 orders a few times yesterday and proceeded to keep telling us your reorder pairs are shipping. Coddle? Keep that.

creases or are they scratches?

creases, looks like its where the leather was folded, its really annoyingly noticeable in person

I would be pissed if it was scratches but creases can be dealt with I think.
Dudes in the care and maintenance thread can probably school you on trying to iron them out.

Also, I think you purchased them from Nike. If so, wear them for a bit and if you are still pissed and it's been less than 30 days then return them for a full refund.

Actually you posted that screen shot of the 5 orders a few times yesterday and proceeded to keep telling us your reorder pairs are shipping. Coddle? Keep that.
Yea he's been OD since yesterday. We realize you scored multiple pairs bro. Your comment yesterday about not having, you just didn't try, is not true. We're all thrilled for you having multiple pairs. We don't need anymore of your updates. 

Dudes in the care and maintenance thread can probably school you on trying to iron them out.

Also, I think you purchased them from Nike. If so, wear them for a bit and if you are still pissed and it's been less than 30 days then return them for a full refund.
thanks, I think I'm just going to wear them instead of putting them on ice, if they turn out looking like a checkers pattern with horizontal and vertical creases then so be it
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

off topic but that policy is lit, i remember i bought some QS converses (i think theyre under nike?) thinking i was gonna wear them.. 5 months later theyre still in box. checked the receipt and it says you can return them for any reason < 30 days but after that they have to be DS. guess who got a full refund in cash at the converse store 
laugh.gif
 manager was staring at the receipt and calling it in like I stole something.

Where was the mention of "on hold" orders though. Again, try again. You keep following me around. Just remember that I am your superior and I birthed you. 

Yea he's been OD since yesterday. We realize you scored multiple pairs bro. Your comment yesterday about not having, you just didn't try, is not true. We're all thrilled for you having multiple pairs. We don't need anymore of your updates. 
I know what I said and I stand by my statement. Now go back to the hole you crawled out of. Be gone!

Back
Top Bottom