Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

honestly I would return them if I know I could get a better replacement or if I purchased 2 pairs, but considering how hard and limited these not knowing if I can get another for retail, it really hard to return them

Yeah I feel ya
I would be slightly disappointed if my pair came like that
But your basically sol....can't return or exchange
Maybe just keep them DS and hope for a restock somewhere then either return or sell them

Yea he's been OD since yesterday. We realize you scored multiple pairs bro. Your comment yesterday about not having, you just didn't try, is not true. We're all thrilled for you having multiple pairs. We don't need anymore of your updates. 
Exactly!

y'all gotta leave gosling alone, let the man eat
They are selectively reading my posts. Acting like I dont have more orders under my account for OTHER people than myself. But I digress. I've been around here long enough and I'll be damned if anyone says I don't help out people. I'm just not gon help out people I don't even know. 

Last edited:

y'all gotta leave gosling alone, let the man eat
They are selectively reading my posts. Acting like I dont have more orders under my account for OTHER people than myself. But I digress. I've been around here long enough and I'll be damned if anyone says I don't help out people. I'm just not gon help out people I don't even know. 

I believe you when you say you help people out. The extra stuf is annoying tho.

Actually you posted that screen shot of the 5 orders a few times yesterday and proceeded to keep telling us your reorder pairs are shipping. Coddle? Keep that.
Where was the mention of "on hold" orders though. Again, try again. You keep following me around. Just remember that I am your superior and I birthed you. 
Superior and birthed me :lol: must suck being called out by someone less superior then :tongue:

Got mine delivered today. Now I just gotta get home to open it. The sneaker gods been kind to me. I took an L with this release on Saturday but Eastbay came through. Same thing happened when I was tryna cop the Grape 5's back in '13. Came through tho.

@The7onius  I apologize to you and your real father for saying I birthed you. Yeah I been pretty immature in this thread the last day or two. People reacted so i kind of rolled with it. My b guys!

My pair came in from Villa, the left shoe is not tumbled at all while the right shoe is tumbled. They're slightly different colors of blue as well. Kinda disappointed :frown:

Last edited:
The crazy thing is...they are almost the same quality in terms of leather. the shoe is obviously smaller but they did actually make the GS sizes with the same material quality this time. I have a sz 10 and got my girl a 5.5.

Back
Top Bottom